Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hui Chao

skeleton_warrior_of_myanmar_by_zawyemyint1-d7tddjh.jpg

Name: Hui Chao (In Atrisian style, Hui is the surname)
Faction: Formerly the royal guard of dowager empress Mei An of the Hunan Dynasty, exiled to Korriban and entobmed there durign a purge of Sith mystics.
Species: Force Undead, formerly human or near-human.
Sex: Female
Height: thanks to the whole flesh-be-gone trick, she's a scant 5'2"
Weight: About 15 pounds. No meat on them bones.
Eyes: Left them at the dry cleaners.
Hair: My belt is made from solid black horsehair.
Skin: It shrank in the wash.
Force sensitive: Mildly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The good:

There's no room in hell: Being an undead abomination means things like sleep, breathing, getting stabbed, poisonous fumes, and the like aren't likely to bother her.
I see you with my heart: Much like a Miraluka, Chao's condition has force her to develop sight and sense through the force.
The grace of a demon: Unburdened by flesh, Chao is fast and agile.
The Royal confidant: Chao is graced in courtly manners, albeit out of date by a few millennia.
The Deadly Woman: Chao is a talented swordswoman and skillful fighter.

The Bad:

The goggles, they do nothing: The force can see and Chao cannot. This can be difficult with things unseen by the force (like Vong) or utilizing technology that requires visual interface (most holographic tech).
Why are you running?: It is very, very hard to inspire emotions other than panic when you are a walking skeleton.
Lightweight: While her lack of weight makes her agile, it also makes her easy to toss around.
Even Death itself may Die: While good old fashioned stabbing can't skill her, incineration can.
Wait, someone put ranks in Knowledge: Religion?: A sorcerer or alchemist of sufficient talent could probably undo the ritual that is holding her bones together.

The wacky:

Match-maker, Matchmaker, make me a match: She has a bad habit of setting people up for romantic entanglements, especially people who shouldn't have them.
The name means wise, like a wisearse: She is fluent in Atrisian, basic, and sarcasm.
My only regret is being, y'know dead: She really misses getting drunk and eating weird fruit desserts.
I ain't got no booooooooody: Seven Millennia in a tomb seems to have made her terrible jokes worse, aged like highly acerbic vinegar.
Did you read the news today?: Her understanding of current events is spectacularly hit-and-miss.

-----------------------------

Appearance:

She looks pretty well-dressed for a skeleton, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom