Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HQ Location and Future Plans

The BHS main HQ is located on the world of Zonju V. The planet is already a fairly lawless planet so us moving in should be no problem. From their, the BHS will grow and in the future will be the main base for a hopefully powerful Bounty Hunter Society at that point.

Future Plans:
For now, getting new members is the most important things. Without them, well this isn't much of a faction. So, if you know others that would be interested in joining us, feel free to invite them.

One of the other plans I have, is that when we obtain the necessary members and I can start rp growing our faction, I am planning on having our faction also run a company at the same time. We will have opportunities to have those that wish to help develop weapons and armor for us in the future. Right now, one of the BHS members, [member="Zenva Vrotoa"], and myself are going to be talking soon about obtaining ships from his company to be produced for members of the BHS. As such, if things go well I will probably be leaving developing and creating new ships for the BHS to him. However, I am considering creating a personal weapons and armor facility with the possibility of new things in the future. Now, this is in the future and is nowhere close to being started yet. I just thought I would let members know what I am planning and will be trying to work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom