Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How's business?

bb390af0d29a444c54dfded1e49511bf.gif
Well, roaming around space and seeing odd species on odd planets takes up quite the bit of credits. Fuel isn't that cheap.. Well, it can be but that's besides the point. I need to get quite a bit of business done. You need books smuggled into The Sith Empire territories? You got it. You need Rancor Babies because you have some odd obsession with keeping them as a trophy pet? You got that, too. Need death sticks, cigarettes, cigars? Hey, I understand that one and guess what? You got it. Need safe travel to another part of the galaxy - Discreetly? You got that too.

Pretty much anything you need, I can get it for you. Besides bounties and human trafficking. I don't do that. Never leads to anything good. So, as a recap:

• 1/4 of the Payment must come before the job.
  • If authorities show up, I'm leaving with the money and whatever you didn't take. And I'm not coming back.
  • NO human trafficking/slaving.
  • I don't negotiate with droids. Especially IG units or HK droids.
  • Yes, it counts if you're a Human Replica Droid.
  • If what you want specifically gets lost in translation, it ain't my problem.
  • If I'm taking you somewhere, we're getting there my way. Staying out of mainstream lanes.

(In summary, Percy is a brand new character I've created and I want to get some smuggling/odd jobs done with him. I feel like this could be a really fun opportunity - especially if the authorities get involved. Anyways, shoot me a PM or reply here and we can get something coordinated!)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Percy Vaceldau"]

I'll need a ride out of Altiria/Anarris. Discreetly. Where to? I haven't decided that yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom