Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy, partnerz!

Heey everyone!

I've been watching this site for a while now and I think it's amazing. So I've decided to create an account and join y'all! So, um, I guess I should tell more about myself.

As you've probably guessed from my profile pic, I'm a huge fan of both Fallout and Star Wars, having played all the games of the former and read (and still reading) numerous EU books. I've been a Star Wars fan since the 2003 Clone Wars series (damn, that series was awesome) came out and started RPing a few years ago.

Oh, and my character will be inspired by a Fallout one.

Anyway, will be looking forward to RPing with y'all! Character sheet will be up soon, don't forget to check it out. ;)

PS. How can I put animated GIFs as my profile pic? help me pls guize

PPS. My character sheet's done! Constructive criticism would be appreciated. :)

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Fallout is one of the best game series ever. Respect.
Got questions or wanna thread, hit me up anytime.
As for GIFs. . .I haven't quite figured that out myself. Sorry.
[member="Atton Korvas"]

Fallout indeed is one of the best game series ever produced. I hope they don't mess things up with the new installment! (I doubt they will tho.)

And sure, I'd love to thread with ya once my character sheet is done. My only question is whether the Death Watch still exists? Because they're kinda involved in my character's backstory.

[member="Nyx"]

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
As far as I'm aware, no, they don't.
The Mandalorians are back to the way they once were, for the most part; perhaps you could just use them?
[member="Atton Korvas"]

Alright, that'll help. Thanks! Will be posting character sheet soon.

Oh, and one last question: You're a merc, right? Uh, where can I find jobs in here? Should I offer my services at Roleplay Discussion forums or something?

[member="Nyx"]

Matreya

[member="Atton Korvas"]

Edit the GIF to be 150x150 pixels and your set. Also, Fallout is my favorite series thus far. Love the Ranger armor and the Chinese Stealth Armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom