Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Lucky Am I... (Stepping Down From Faction Owner)

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Well everyone, I've come to a tough decision, but I think its time. I'm stepping down from my position. This is something I've been meaning to do for a long time, but I didn't wanna leave you all high and dry, I wanted to build a lasting admin team that could continue to guide our little family down the right road. And I think that the boys in charge now are just that.

That being said, I'm in a place in my life right now where I can't devote the kind of time necessary to run the Coalition, the kind of time you all deserve, and I'm afraid I'd be doing you all a disservice by trying to hold onto the position. So that's it. Hasta la vista, baby.

If the new faction owner would have me, I hope to remain on the admin team, but for now that's up in the air. I'll still be around on the site as well, albeit not as often as I once was. Additionally, I'll keep the seat warm until the next Faction Owner is ready to take my place so we don't have that drought of threads during transition like we have the last couple of times we've had elections.

And now I leave it to you, smugglers, Rogues, scoundrels, and scruffy nerf-herders. Trash Pandas all of you. Do what you do best, and keep writing amazing stories. I'm proud of all of you, and thank you for entrusting me with the reins of this amazing faction. It was an honor.

How lucky am I to have known somebody and something that saying good bye is so damned awful.​
-E. G. Valens, The Other Side of the Mountain: The Story of Jill Kilmont

tenor.gif

Now you can finally take that dirt nap in peace!

On the real though, it's been an absolute pleasure working with you as ORC staff for the past what, two, two and a half years? We've had some good times, some rough times, but overall it's been a blast.

You'd better stick around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom