Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How I met your Master(Thread Planning)

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
So I think the title pretty much speaks for itself, but I think this is a fantastic idea and it could be a lot of fun for anyone and EVERYONE who wants to be involved. I don't, however, know whether or not to let this be a comical story telling kind of thing and play this out by episode and actually establish characters withing the "show" itself, OR start this thread in a bar with a few good characters coming into the picture and let everything develop on it's own.

Personally, and if you know me(the writer) at all, you'll know I prefer option two, but I'd REALLY like to hear who thinks this is a good idea, a bad idea, or if you think there's a third option on how to develop this. As one thread or as a series of threads as episodes, etc.

IDEAS, people! I need them!

Help me out here! I'm trying to get you all into something you'll enjoy with me! ^_^

-CS

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Added Edit: I'm going to go ahead and put up the first thread and leave it pretty wide open so that we can approach it ANY way that we want to. I'll be calling it Episode one so we're all clear we're starting from scratch too.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Also! Ask questions! Like should this be more serious driven or comical. Should we establish lead role characters or no?(not sure on that one because that might cause people to feel excluded)

Gimme all ya got!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom