Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How does one Blog?

So I was stricken up with inspiration today to blog, and then I discovered that it doesn't appear to be very straight forward. How does one simply add an entry to the community blog? Whenever I try to, it looks like it redirects me to someone else's blog. To be more specific, when I click add entry, below it it says "How did this get made?". I am capable of adding an entry there, but I'm unsure if this is correct or not. So I'll repeat the question:

How does one Blog?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Currently anyone who creates a Blog is given Two Active Feeds. Both of which can be accessed from Manage Blogs:
  • The 'HerpDerp-Anyone-Can-Operate-&-Administrate' Public Blog
  • Their personal Blog

The first is a default catch-all super-f***ed-up version of something resembling order and cannot yet be deleted ...Thingy. Apparently owned by an account entitled HNN.

The second is your personal blog which is there for you to use, manage, and enjoy.

___

Create a second blog?

• Select Manage Blogs > Click Create New

___

Delete my blog?

• Select Mage Blogs > Options > Delete Blog > Select Appropriate Boxes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom