Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you say "I do." in binary?

Break looked out over the temple windows, the lush green forest more beautiful for some reason...maybe it was today. He looked around the room a couple of close friends he had made (droids...he literally made them this morning.) made of silver and brass they were shiny and elegant his craftmanship was pushed to its limits for today. Why was he so excited? This was just a ceremony! he sat through many Vong ceremonies before and none had affected him in this way...maybe it was being away from Star...even Dredges gruff voice would be enough to calm his circuits. but being here alone was making this much harder....

...Why was a marriage so stressful?...

@[member="stardust"] @[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

In the grand hall where the meeting would be taking place Dredge stood in the center of it trying not to become too upset with what was about to happen. In truth he hated tech, but even the Yuuzhan Vong overlord had a soft spot for the little man droid, he was truly a good commander and his droid armies had won them a battle or two in the past. The Lord Commander of the droids certainly knew what he was doing and he would pay the respects and debt he owed to the little droid by being here. The halls were packed with Yuuzhan Vong and other various species of aliens to whiteness what was going down. All break needed to do was show up and get married, a simple task if there ever was one. "Get me a drink." He said to one of his servants who scurried off to grab him some refreshments

@[member="Break"] @[member="stardust"]

star paced back and forth, why is she so whats the word fidgity, she looked at a picture of her parents and sighed picking it up and sitting it down unlike others she wouldnt be led down by her father but hopefuly some she thought of as one , soon she wondered what break was doing
@[member="Break"] @[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Break finally got up the courage to walk out into the hall. A seat left open in the front for his sister, he knew she wouldnt be there but the fact he left it open for her meant something. looking out into the crowd he saw Dredge. He didnt seem to pleased to be here but Break was thankful he was. he walked to an alter of some sort a priest of some sort bowing a head. Break smiled weakly lost in thought of where Star was and how she was doing..."shes probably better off than i am." he thought to himself instead of his usual blue attire he wore an Atrisian style of formal wear if he had a heart it would probably be pounding but that wasnt the case he sat smiling waiting for the beautiful Twi'lek to walk down the aisle to the alter.

@[member="stardust"] @[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Dredge was gonna marry these jive turkeys and no one else would, besides who could say they got married by the supreme overlord. Taking his drink from his worker caste dredge quickly downed it the stood up at the alter to be ready for what was to come next. "Break my lad, you look pleasant. I'm very proud of you to be here, and I was able to bring you a gift that will be here shortly." Smiling he have the droid a pat on the head then smiled before standing there with a few priest castes at his side, as the harp beasts fired up they began to play very beautiful and harmonic sounds to prepare for the brides approach to the alter.

Dredge had spared no expense for the wedding and he saw to it that his people were excited for it even if they were more traditional in their ways.

@[member="Break"] @[member="stardust"] @[member="Gemma Lumos"]

Gemma Lumos

G
Well this was certainly a surprise, Gemma had been off world battling the forces of evil on other planets when she was given a gilded invitation to her brothers wedding by a Yuuzhan Vong for some strange reason. And it was for her brothers wedding an even bigger shocker to the mellow dramatic woman. Walking into the hall through a side entrance the woman sat in her reserved seat quickly being ushered by a Vong worker caste dressed in formal wear. She would always support her brother and be there for him when she was needed. And now was a time to support her baby brother. With a slight smile she waved to break and popped out a camera to record this moment in time

Break smiled as Dredge walked passed and patted his head, the large Vong always captivated Break with strength and conviction and at the mention of being proud that made Break feel the emotion called joy which was even more so since he saw Star walking down the aisle in her gown. Break smiled at Star waiting for her at the end of the aisle. Excitement was the new feeling the feeling of stress or fear had subsided into more happy emulations of emotion. He turned to nod at the seat that was supposed to be for his sister expecting it to be empty he was pleasantly surprised to see her sitting in the seat waving holding a recording device. This WAS the best day of his short life noticing Star getting closer he held out a hand to walk her up to the alter.

@[member="Gemma Lumos"] @[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] @[member="stardust"]

stardust tooked his hand smiling and looked out at the crowd, looking she saw two figures she reconized but they we're all white and see through, tearing up stardust smiled and squeezed his hand"heh you ready

Now standing at the head of the alter Dredge began to speak to the crowd among them. "Lately our ranks have been filled with death, leaving us feeling the loss of our fellow brothers and sisters who died on the front lines of combat. We miss them, but know that their suffering is over and they are one with the gods. Their sacrifice will not be in vain. I ask now for a moment of silence to remember those who have fallen to reach this moment in time." Bowing their heads for a a good twenty seconds in silence Dredge and the fellow Yuuzhan Vong and other races present stood quiet in remembrance of those passed.

Lifting his head dredge spoke once more. "Thank you, but this day is not about the fallen. This day is about the love for one another. The love for the man or women fighting next to you. The love of a family and the love of two people who have been brought together by the gods. Lord Commander Break and Captain Stardust, we of the horde have gathered here today to unite you both in the galactic tradition known as marriage. The Yuuzhan Vong may not know its customs or what the word means, but you have both served well to give this to you. Before we begin recite your vows of love to one another." Dredge spoke and smiled at the two, usual everything was war and death with him but today was something new. @[member="Break"] @[member="stardust"]

Break breathed in and out something to calm his nerves as he spoke his vows

"Stardust, for as long as I live, I promise to love and protect you. I vow to be at your side in sickness and health for richer or poorer I will stand beside you. I shall hold you when you are weak and shield you from danger. I promise to be there when you need me WHENEVER you need me.
and I promise to stand strong with you no matter what may come, for we are a team and an unbreakable one at that."

he smiled as he said his vows a tear rolling down his face. Pure joy was something he had never felt and he would forever mark this day to remember it and never forget the love he holds for stardust

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] @[member="stardust"] @[member="Gemma Lumos"]

stardust squeezed his hand as she smiled teary eyed.

break,for as long as i live i promise to protect you with all of my might, i will love you everyday for this day forever with all of my heart, i will always fight by you whether it be ground or air i wont leave you"

stardust looked over at the two ghost that were there both were smiling approvingly her mother crying happyly"

Trying not to throw up in his mouth a little Dredge coughed and moved on to the next part of the wedding. All this talk of love and caring sickened him. He truthfully hated the idea of love and everything about it, but he was not about to let that show. This was Break and Star's day and he wasn't going to spoil it for them. "Very well then, do you Break take star dust to be your wife, and do you stardust take break to be your husband?" Asking them both the big question he smiled at the both of them and awaited their replies.

@[member="stardust"] @[member="Break"]

"Then the power invested in me by the gods I pronounce you man and wife, may the gods forever shine their light upon you. Now kiss her." With that Dredge smiled as the crowd eagerly awaited the big moment. The wedding kiss thing that they had all pretty much never seen before. This was going to be wicked sick

@[member="Break"] @[member="stardust"]

Break leaned in quickly leaning star back into his arms and kissed her deeply his face turning bright red.

One of the many War beasts in the background giving a loud roar as if perfectly on time

(it was Break actually trained it to roar on que)

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] @[member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom