Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you kill a Filar-Nitzan species?

Would probably compress them , but wouldn't really hurt them. Just turn them into a little smoke ball until you stop the crush.
[member="Krafurk Maris"]

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Krafurk Maris"]

I'm not sure why a rogue padawan would know Force Crush, but presumably it wouldn't do much at all. Unless you're using art of the small you're not going to be precise enough to target the gas molecules where they can't simply slip somewhere else. As for killing them, as [member="Mrrew"] said earlier energy weapons are the best option. Blasters and lightsabers do a fair bit of damage(though I'm not sure if they'd have pain, as I'm not sure a gasseous being would technically have nerves per se). A flamethrower might due well also, burn parts of the Filar Nitzan individually. Also, if you can manage to make it extremely cold than they'd turn into a more liquid or even solid form, likely killing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom