Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can you love a murderer? How can you love a monster?

[member="Willa Isard"]

Grey had fallen to the darkside again. She roamed the fourth moon of Yavin with hate in her heart but a yearning to run back to Ferus, kiss him, apologize to him for her childish rampage, swear herself to him once more. But she'd remember Willa. The woman that changed her life... the woman she fell for and could keep and cherish and love. The woman had also become her padawan and there was one final lesson to be taught before she could act upon her desires even just for a moment. No, no, not sex, but marriage. Would Willa come for her? Would Willa rush her safety to save her from herself?

[member="Grey Lunara"]

Something had happened and she had felt it. A strange sensation when she had been on Felucia in the compound going over some of the things. The Ranger's served a purpose but the Silver Sanctum under used them despite the work they did with many of the jedi. She could work with all of it turning some of the attention to the larger things they could all do. One of which was work in their isolation for special teams and new gear that far outweighed and outshinned other groups. One of which she was testing when the moment came. The cold feeling that someone had almost died or was dying off world.... out of the sector. She could feel it across the galaxy and looked around sitting down.

"Captain?" One of the new recruits they had gotten while working the planets to find those who supported the jedi and wanted to help them but might not have the skills of a force user. They could make rangers and with the right training from military force accumulated over the years she could teach them at least how to survive. So looking up at him she spoke offering a look. "It was strange, like something was dying and I felt my heart constrict." She was sitting there wondering when he got her some of the water before she was reaching out with the force. Feeling for her master Grey. Aside from maybe Rohn she didn't really have many friends... she had soldiers.

And she could feel something... but not much while she went towards the complex. She didn't know of many operations that were being carried out but that meant little. Since they weren't used in favor of whatever group had been chosen it gave the ranger and special forces soemthing to work with while she saw several ships in different classes being sent towards Balmorra. What few records showed who went as she saw there was an arc with Grey while she was thinking about it.... That was what it was but it didn't feel like Grey had died. No her master had seemed to change while Willa was going back inside and setting things up for them to work on the different things. Meditation might help.

Not really to calm herself or clear some ancient secret, more she was reaching out through that bond a padawan develops with their master across the galaxy. She could feel her and the darkness returning to her heart while she reached out with the force. She could feel where she had went and was setting in the coordinates to La Rasa and the Rac. A stealth ship could easily make the trip while she geared up grabbing soe of the new equipment for it just in case she was going to end up being in the jungle for several days. Or if there was a problem she could work to protect and save Grey leaving for Yavin IV with her second in command to oversee the training.

"I am coming master." She said it while the Rac was jumping to hyperspace for yavin and setting up her equipment. She could feel her master on the edge of her senses and felt something was wrong but she just wasn't completely sure of it. There was a danger to the other things while she slid her saber onto her hip with the other gear loading up but the lightweight material served a better purpose for not weighing down her power armor as she was moving out to the ground with the skyfall loading it up the rest of the way. Weapons and ammo so they could use it if they needed it when she stood there at the ready attaching her helmet to her belt. "Master."

[member="Willa Isard"]

She looked to Willa with blind eyes, the eyes a bright yellow. However there wasn't a sense of danger. There was remorse and soon Grey ran. Willa may be her student, but she had fallen for her. They had been through a lot together in the times they were around. She couldn't hurt Willa. Maybe death was the best route to protect her.

She knew she wasn't strong enough to resist Ferus, and if he ever came to her as the Krest she met and told her that she belonged by his side, surely she'd fall and become his. Who was she kidding? Why would he want to bed the woman who betrayed him? She wanted Willa to save her tell her everything would be alright and mean it.

Finally, she stopped and looked back. Had Willa followed? Maybe. And if she did... she would hear these words. "I love you, Willa... I'm too afraid to hurt you. Save me or let me die.. either choice, and I'll love you the same."

[member="Grey Lunara"]

She was moving when she saw her, the force was guiding her until she saw it. THe hair and the eyes like golden fire looking at her before she was running away. There was sounds in the wind almost like words as Willa moved quickly letting the force and armor push her to go and try to find Grey while she thought about what she was going to do. If she was fallen, truly fallen past the point it would be dangerous and cruel to leave her alone. She had helped the Vahla see past the darkness and now she had to do the same for her. No matter the cost in the end while she spoke. "Master please, it is alright." She wasn't here tot ake her away, she was here to help and that could take on any meaning she needed it to .

"Come with me please I can help you. The galaxy is a much more dangerous place without you." And she could mean that, there were few who liked the vahla... even less she really trusted and having someone with her who understood and worked along the same lines as she took off again to try and catch her setting the equipment pack down so she could give chase in her cloaked armor. "Please master, it is time to come home." She hoped it would appeal to her, the Rac was where they could be for months or even years training and doing everything else. She was and had grown rather fond of the taskmaster that her master was drilling her day and night when they were together or she was teaching her how to pilot that arc of hers.

She was at the edge of a waterfall, head low. The sound of Willa's voice wasn't soothing at least not now. "Why do you want me? Are you going to make me grieve like Ferus did? Are you going to hurt me too?" All that could be heard was a woman in pain, not a sith. It was time to test Willa. "If you love me, care about me, then prove it to me."

[member="Grey Lunara"]

Willa arrived and was looking at her from the back, she could hear her and feel the emotions running off of her while her attention went to some of the things there. She crouched down behind her moving her hands to hold her. "Hey I am here aren't I? If I didn't care about you K'sara, I could have stayed away. I should have maybe but my master taught me not to reject something just because it seemed difficult." There was a look at the woman while she moved a little closer and positioned herself to sit down with the sounds of the waterfall around them. Every instinct she had telling her this was a bad idea but she could work with that and hell the galaxy was full of more noble people doing it to great effect. "What do you want me to do? I came for you because I love you. It is stupid and dangerous but I do. I want to protect you and keep you from being hurt again."

"Then... marry me... love me no matter how far I fall. Stay beside me until death and after when I cross into the Force." She said and rested her head on the shoulder. Her eyes would stay yellow like molten gold from this moment on, no matter if she was Jedi or Sith."I don't want to end up hating you too...."

[member="Grey Lunara"]

The words caught in her throat as she was surprised, the golden eyes of a vahla looking at the woman while she sat there feeling her head on her shoulder and wrapping her arms around her. Staying calm while she thought about it for a moment. "Ma...marry you?" She well was surprised but at the same time not really against the idea. it was just something she never thought was for her once she looked over some of the things. Placing her hand out to hold hers while she looked at her eyes. "For you anything." She offered a smile while sitting there and holding her with her full attention on her. "But you got to promise me, no more dangerous risk. We do things like this... come to remote planets and sit places we could fall over and splat on some rocks. We do it together."

"You know I can't promise not to get into danger. I do have every member of One Sith after me." She said and pulled her into a deep kiss. "Especially after what I did to their Balmorran outpost." It was evident she had a knack for pissing off One Sith. And she loved to do it on purpose.

[member="Grey Lunara"]

Kissing her back as she shifted a little so holding her was just the best before she pulled back and spoke with a nod of her head. "Well then we shall just have to handle that the best that." We shoot them and keep shooting them until the time comes. "We'll burn anyone who comes after you or me and show them what a real chosen of Vahl could do." She was prepared for many of the things as she kissed Grey again. "I saw there were ships going at the planet but I dind't know you were involved. They don't bring the ranger's or the special forces they recruited away from the Republic anymore... so I am out of the loop." She just sat there looking out and resting her face in the neck of the woman with a nod of her head.

"I chose to keep quiet. I knew that I would lose control. I didn't want to subject you to the monster I am." Her body shifted and she laid back. She also tried to pull Willa to her. "I do have one thing to teach you."

[member="Grey Lunara"]

"That bendy trick you do in the starfighter?" She said it with a grin while being there before she thought about it and seeing Grey in any light would be different... really she believed she was ready and could have handled it... Plus she was a sniper. She likely would have been the one picking people off from a distance in the power armor she had with that nice kill everything sniper rifle she could guide with the force." There was a whole lot more work as she sought to get a smile from her.

"N-no! I only do it because I like the noises you make when I do it!" She blushes softly not wanting her to use it against her. She hid her face in the other female's chest. "I want to teach you the one ability I created."

[member="Grey Lunara"]

Oh her master being nervous was a treat while she was looking over most of the things with her, full attention to just holding her as she thought about it and well she saw nothing bad from learning a new skill within the force and being one of possibly only two people in the galaxy... Made it seem even more special as she spoke. "I can do that, teach me you secret of naked trickery master." Another wide wmile but the joke was lame she knew it still she could have some lame jokes were needed to lighten the mood.

"Shush..." She then glowed white with a fiery aura. "Luminescent Rebirth, a skill that will enhance Light and neutral abilities. With this your Force reserves will not deplete, and you will be immune to the pull of the darkside while it is active."

A sad look would hit her face. "However, I may lose you in the process. You need to know how to use Dark Rage first. And I'm afraid you'll fall and never come back." She held her close and curled into her.

[member="Grey Lunara"]

Looking down at her as she wrapped her arms around to pull her closer with a small grin on her face. "I am vahla, I am always at risk of the darkside and it is very easy to slip back into it when I use my abilities to scorch the impure." Yeah a little religion there but she didn't have all of it before she was looking over some of the things. her few attention on the things though while she looked her over. "Resisiting the darkside is something I do daily."

"If you fail... you will end up becoming a Sith... you do realize that... Right? With that the Jedi Order will reject you. I can never return to the Academy. The Jedi would surely kill me." She would rub Willa's back and look up to her. She definitely looked depressed at this point. She didn't have a home she could go to. She was constantly nomadic because of this.

[member="Grey Lunara"]

"It is a good thing I am not a jedi officially then." She was hearing it but given she had seen sith lords kill tens of thousands, serve the darkside and then siddenly be redeemed with no mention of their past misdeeds she was letting her master be a little dramatic. It happened, going dark could make you evil but you still weren't automatically a sith lord slaughtering babies. No there was still some progression and she looked at her. "Besides I've seen enough to know that not all darksiders are sith, if I go bad, I'll likely be just like most vahla a fire loving, heretic purging firebug."

"Are you prepared to be alone like me?" She was alone, always alone, with no one to care but Willa. She had killed children, innocents, Jedi, and Sith, even mandalorians and bounty hunters. No home for her. She had even killed Vahla before.

[member="Grey Lunara"]

"You trying to blue ball me?" She looked at her. "You wanted me to marry you and be with you always so we aren't alone and now I am going to be alone." Raising an eyebrow as she was ready for it and sitting there worked to lighten the mood a little setting her cloak down behind herself while she sat on it. "You need to take a step back and lighten up master, one technique can't make you a pariah to the galaxy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom