Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel House of the Rising Sun [ Mishel vs Romi ]

Mishel Kryze

M
There was a House on Virgilla that once held the Rising Sun, but instead of the Rising Sun all the people found were ruins. Force knew that I was one of those ruined, one of the many who came through the Bastion of Ren. We sold what we had for the sake of power, power for someone else - here on Virgilla. Now the Order is no longer, but I remain and it is here where I shall meet with those who have forsaken me. Here, where I was turned, here where I found the broken pieces of my ruined soul.

Mežsrožu's lightsaber clashed against Master Jade's and the thrum of blades echoed throughout the ruined fortress. The rising sun of Virgilla colored the fortress with its light, breaking through the shadows it chased away the darkness. It was here that Mežsrožu was created - it was here where Riona Kerrigan-Alcori became Mishel Ren, where it all had started and this, this is where it would end. A step with her left foot as she looked Romi Jade Romi Jade in the eyes somewhere between the kaleidoscope of colors that had become a rhythm to this dance she could see the intent behind Master Jade's swings.​
"This house has been the ruin of many." Her words slipped away like a wound left to fester in the open. "The ruin of so many orphans, and runaways - each one begged to be whole again." Then there was Sieger a man who offered them salvation through the darkness, a man who proclaimed himself their Father. "The ones the Jedi abandoned, abandoned like me."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom