Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot to the Touch

He finished pouring ice water into a large glass, and took a sip of it, sighing appreciatively. The two unconscious gang members sat limply in their chairs, and after his sip of the water he splashed it on the male in front of him. The man woke with a startled cry as the cold water drenched him. sputtering, screaming and yanking at the magne-cuffs around his wrists and ankles, the man was a sight to behold.

"Wha-where the hell am I? Who the kark are you? Di-did you karkin' kill her?!?"

The man just started screaming at him, relentless as he tried to free himself. As the thug continued screaming, he just sighed and cracked his knuckles, standing. In a blink of an eye his arm swung out, all of his weight thrown into the right hook, and he nodded, as the impact gave a satisfying Crack!. The thug would've been thrown out of his chair by that punch if it weren't for the restraints holding him down. After the thug spit out a tooth and some blood, he looked up at him, a little fearful but also stubborn.

"You'z think you all big 'n' bad? Huh? Well let me out tis damn chair and we'll see who'z a better fighter, do it! let me out this god damn chair!"

He sighed again, really wanting to toss this thug of the roof, but he decided for the latter, which was punching the restrained man even harder, but this time in the chest. As he felt the man lurch over, he shook his head, thinking to himself.
I hate my damn job, the only good thing put of this is letting some steam off;
Beating the hell out of this gang banger.
He pushed the groaning thug backwards into his chair, holding the tip of his vibro-knife under the mans chin, and speaking soft and deadly.

"You... are so annoying and STUPID. I swear, if you do not shut the HELL UP, I will gut you like a fish."

The thug's eyes widened as he shook his head in submission. With a sigh he sat back in his chair, cleaning his finger nails with the knife. He glanced up at the thug, who's face was bruised and bleeding after he was thrown into a wall, then back down at his knife as he asked his last few questions.

"Now, all I want to know is where your friend ran off to, he's my bounty, and If you stay quiet, I be left with nothing else to do but beating the answers out of you, and I don't want that... you will definitely not want that... so how about you start talking, hmm?"

With a slight flick of the wrist, he sent the knife flying past the mans head, nicking his ear. The man yelped and tried to run, only to cut his wrists with the restraints.

"O-okay I'll tell you... just don't hurt me... Your man was talkin' with someone who wanted information on this Winter lady.. I-I don't have any idea who she is, but they were supposed to meet in on of the warehouses down the road, behind the town square... t-that's all I know!"

The thug quivered in fear, his eyes wide as he regarded him. He stood and approached the man, who started to cry out as he approached. The man closed his eyes, bracing for another punch, but only heard the knife being pulled out of the wall and slid back into it's sheath. By the time the thug had re-opened his eyes, he was already opening the door to exit out in search of his bounty.

"Wait! You can't-"

The thugs plea was cut off as the door shut, and the "Pleas come back" sign was turned on as he walked off through the busy streets. He weaved in and out of the crowds of people, pulling up his hood as clouds passed over the sun.He looked around, noting how much this place had changed since the last time he was here, after he promised himself to never come back; it only brought up the past. And the Past wasn't something he liked to dwell upon. Even the slightest mention of the past made his blood boil, and his heart ache. He sighed, pushing a drunk Correlian off of his flank, unintentionally sending him sprawling into a fountain. The now uncovered sun gleamed off of the metal framework on some of the houses, and the warehouses down the street. He approached them, sliding in between the wall, until he reached the rumored meeting spot. He waved his hand over the door, unlocking it. The light hung low and swung in the new breeze from the opened door. The air inside was musty, and there was a over turned table in the back.

"Cozy"

After rearranged the table and some chairs he found, he sat, placing the point of his vibro knife in the table and spinning it with his index finger. Waiting, ever so patiently for his two new quests to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom