Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horde Mother Kyriss: Queen of the Graug

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
6193140209_15b9342bb2_z.jpg
NAME: Horde Mother Kyriss​
FACTION: Paecian Empire​
SPECIES: Graug​
SEX: Female​
HEIGHT: 5’7​
WEIGHT: 165 lbs​
EYES: Reptilian/Grey​
HAIR: Black​
HIDE: Tan​
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes​
_____________________________________________________________________________________

QnlFP0z.png

+ Born in Fire: Kyriss, as a Graug, was born into a society that placed the art of war at the top of its educational priority list. As a woman and favored sister of Warlord Krag, she was treated as royalty and given an extensive education in combat. Her skill as a tactician and general far surpasses even that of her lover and brother, Darth Vulcanus.

+ Know thy Enemy: Kyriss traveled the galaxy with her brother Darth Vulcanus, being by his side when he ruled as Emperor of the Sith and all the way up until he disappeared at the end of the New Order. This has given her extensive knowledge of alien cultures and a thorough knowledge of Galactic Basic.

+ My Faith is Strong: Kyriss has become a fanatic of the Graug faith since witnessing her planet invaded and bombarded by the Republic. She believes that is the will of the gods that the Graug reclaim their home planet and destroy those who defiled their lands. Slavery, sacrifice and prayer make up her daily life and she would rather see herself and her species destroyed in a holy war than left in disgrace.

+ Heed the call, my Children: Kyriss, as the new Horde Mother, commands absolute loyalty from the Imperial Graug who have spread across the galaxy. Even many of the clans not associated with Vulcanus's reign have taken up arms for her, in response to the alien burning of Gratos.

+ Mercy is for the Weak: Kyriss is a ruthless dictator who is un-phased by the savagery of war and the cruelty of her own polices and actions. This allows her the ability to easily kill millions to achieve her goals

- Overconfidence Is Your Weakness: Like most Graug leaders, Kyriss has an arrogance about her own superiority over other races and the power of her own forces. This leads her to making rash decisions and putting herself or her forces in situations that they might not be prepared to take on.

- Faith In Your Friends Is Yours: Arrogance and a superiority complex drive Kyriss to be a solitary character who cuts herself off from allies who do not help her and her species raise themselves higher in the galaxy. In other words, she does not have friends..only powerful pawns to use in her game of chance.

- I Am No Soldier, I Am a Queen: Kyriss is no front line soldier and her personal fighting skills are limited to small group engagements. She can come up with large scale battle plans and maneuvers, but do not expect her to pick up a rifle and join the leading charge.

- Like My Brother Before Me: Kyriss is a creature who is naturally tainted in the darkside though, much like her brother Darth Vulcanus before his training, it is wildly untamed. When it is tamed, however, the power will become more concentrated and lead to harm of her physical form.

- K is for Krazy: Kyriss is determined and bent on her goal of destruction of the Graug's enemies, leading her to make decisions that do not always generate good outcomes for the long term plan.

_____________________________________________________________________________________​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom