Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Honor & Integrity (Mostly)

Buskayu'agr cuyir a sribitadir
Locale: Lyran IV
Objective: Provide Assistance to captured Kryze/Negotiate Release
Equipment: Beskar'Gam, Erlang Spear, VAARS Rifle, Spicer Slicer Droids, PRED-X Tracking droid, Wyrm Bone Blade

enclavetest.png

This place could've been an interesting locale to go off the grid for a few weeks, although in all honesty, she had no wish to tangle with blood-slugs. She had heard stories... Stories most times were enough to assuage her more extreme survival trysts. Although the story that brought her here was a little different. If the story she had heard about one of the towns in Lyran IV was correct, there were about six Mandalorian's that had been arrested for a minor offense two weeks ago, and they were still under lock and key. She would have helped purely off of that information alone, but the truth remained that they may have been all members of the Kryze clan. Her Clan. Therein, she felt it was her duty to do what she could.

Currently, that was sitting at the space port, waiting for the other that had signed up to assist with this case. A Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze , someone she had never met before, but would have to learn to trust quickly. They were after all family, in a sense. Sasha ignored the eyes that rested on the her, aware that she was armed to the teeth, but also aware that most Mandalorians were just what those people saw now. Armed to the teeth, and ready to use their arms if need be. Thing would remain nominal, so long as those that observed remained observers.

A Toydarian would step out of her office, and begin flapping over in Sasha's direction.

'Ayy, Mando. I just thought of something. You're after that bunch that got pinched by the Black S-... I mean, the Sheriffs right? They didn't do anything but get drunk and start singing really loudly. Well they also broke a Security Force Officers arm, and fractured another's leg... Anyway, the point is, if you thought my docking fees were bad, I oughta' warn you their bond price might throw you off... I heard its two million credits'

"Two Million Credits for a fight?" Sasha asked curiously, her helmet shifting lightly to align on the other.

'I don't think its so much the fight, as it is the embarrassment of getting dispatched so quickly, while in greater number. Those Sheriffs, they sort of just... elected themselves into that position.. Ever since I heard the Mandalorians were cleaning up Kaddek, I was hoping you would stop through here. I'll tell you this much. No one here will complain if you got rid of them, they're bad news. And almost everyone is positive they're a bunch of gangsters.

"How much 'Sheriffs' are there?" She asked again, observing the Toydarian with interest.

'Hmm... Sixteen maybe? Seventeen? Some are always patrolling, looking for a reason to fine or arrest someone. Hells, someone has even gone missing in their custody before. They beat the crap out of anyone that asks about them. I-... Its my husband, Dakko... We used to run this spaceport together'

Sasha said nothing at first, simply resting back and looking up at the skies. Maybe she should have asked someone for help, but also she felt as though this was something she should have been able to handle alone. After all, if they were all Kryze, the duty felt geared towards her. These people could have even been folks she knew. Yet to be seen, but not out of the question.

'Excuse me, another ship coming in...' The Toydarian said, moving to get ready for another ship to land at the spaceport. Sasha shifted on her bench, rifle held in hands, but angled downwards for safety and comfort.

"Take your time..." She would offer, returning her gaze skywards yet again. At this moment, barely paying attention to her surroundings.

enclavediv.png

Last edited:

Eliz_div.png
''Su cuy'gar, vod.''
Jenn stopped before the beskar-clad figure, silencing the rush of emotions that threatened to spill over at the sight of this woman, her heart beating that much faster as she faced the wonderful truth that she was not alone. Clan Kryze lived on! For the longest time, the devastation of her family left her despondent, truly believing herself the last to bear the proud legacy of an ancient people. But, with the realization that others had survived, came a wave of relief.

Whether the two of them would get along or not was barely a consideration for her. They... well, they had a job to do. Family reunions could wait- duty would not.

''I have to say... I thought someone was laying a trap for me. Never thought I'd hear that name from another mouth but mine.''

Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze

Buskayu'agr cuyir a sribitadir
Sasha flinched at the words, looking over and having her gaze met by another of her people, a woman it seemed. More importantly, she was indeed a Kryze. That, was worth the trip in of itself. She would stare on for a moment before, leaning forward, and getting up. The rifle was moved to her left hand, while her right hand extended to shake the others in greeting.

"Su cuy'gar, Vode"

Sasha mirrored the greeting, adding a nod to it. She was just about to blurt our the details surrounding them being there when the other spoke again.

''I have to say... I thought someone was laying a trap for me. Never thought I'd hear that name from another mouth but mine.''

"Not today sister... However, this place has become a trap for our elders it seems. The To-."

She stopped briefly, checking their surroundings, before looking back to the other.

"Toydarian woman over there, she says maybe seven of our people are being held by some self-appointed law enforcers. Lyran is Enclave territory, I intend to get to the bottom of it. If they have a legal reason to hold our people, we can try to find some means to pay their ways out... If not. Well"

Sasha pointedly switched sides with the rifle, bringing it up to about forty-five degrees and at the ready, before letting it rest across her chest, hugging the weapon close.

"Lets walk... If you don't mind, tell me more about yourself. Were you a foundling, or are you connected to the Clan by blood? Not that it matters, I'm just curious. There are so few of us..."

She said, voice being modified by the helmet. Speaking of, she would quickly send a sync-request to the other, so as their armors and targeting systems could work in tandem instead of having to call out everything verbally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom