Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homeowner's Pride

The sun begins to set on Ragoon VI. The Amaran servants to Sith Knight Mullarus begin to turn on the lights throughout Mullarus Manor, recently completed at last. It took months, almost a year in fact, but with some investment and patience, Mullarus was now the proud owner of his dream home on his dream planet. With his starship docked out back behind the manor, Mullarus strides through the corridors of his new home, taking in it's exotic beauty and feeling a sense of pride. 'Yes...this manor is mine' he thought.

The proud new owner of this mansion took a seat in the lounge on a comfortable sofa, sipping a cup of herbal tea. It was a recipe he haggled from the nearby natives, of whom were a bit taken aback at the Sith's claim over the land they agreed to let him have. His dozen Amaran servants learned to brew a sweet, creamy beverage from local herbs that Mullarus had grown to love.

For Mullarus, it felt as if he had finally accomplished everything he had ever dreamed of. He was a Knight of the One Sith, he had dozens of servants, a giant home on a beautiful world, an apprentice to train in the ways of the Sith, and apparently, a reputation among his enemies.

He was on top of the world now. What could go wrong?

[member="Darth Lussuria"]

(You will eat those words mister, I love it already)

Lussuria sat in her command chair aboard the Star Destroyer she had commandeered from the Navy. She was supposed to be using it to patrol for Jedi attempting to sneak into Sith space but she treated it more as her own personal pleasure yacht. When she had been couped up aboard it long enough, and the crew finally learned to stay away from her advances lest they end up in her cruel clutches, she decided it was time to visit a planet once again. And what better one than Ragoon VI? So conveniantly nearby. She had the navigator steer a course for the planet, the navigator obeyed, sending up a silent prayer for the poor souls on the planet the Lady set her eyes on.

[member="Knight Mullarus"]

It wouldn't be long before [member="Darth Lussuria"]'s vessel would be hailed, no doubt by a One Sith officer watching the atmosphere of the Sith-controlled world, wondering why an unidentified warship was orbiting.

"This is Captain Jones of the Ragoon VI Imperial Military to unknown Sith star destroyer. Please identify yourself" The officer's Imperial accent was thick.

"Ahh Captain Jones, Enchanted i'm sure. I am Lady Lassuria, I am traveling on business of the Sith. We will be sending shuttles down planetside shortly, you will of course prepare for our arrival. I expect a full honour guard and parade. You have Exactly one standard Galactic hour before I shall arrive. I'm sure you'll manage to put something spectacular together captain, You wouldn't want to disappoint me would you?" She spoke in a soft almost feline purr, a smirk forming on her lips. This would be a fun visit indeed. She had the crew prepare her personal shuttle. Fivety-Nine minutes and counting.

The captain did not recognize the name, but she was a Sith, so he had to humor her. Or else he could get Force-Choked. "A-Alright then. Transmit your coordinates and the preparations shall be made, Lady Lussuria."

Off to the side, Jones made a quick holocall to a nearby Sith Knight he knew he could trust.

"M-my lord Mullarus, there seems to be-"

----

"Captain, I just sat down!"

Meanwhile, Mullarus recieved word from Captain Jones from his personal holocommunicator. The Captain often contacted him about business he needed to be done that his soldiers would be too much at risk of doing, or for exchanging favors. Previously, the Captain spared the Knight some soldiers and construction crews to build his manor with the freelance ones Mullarus had hired. Now it was Mullarus' turn to return the favor.

I-I know, i'm sorry my lord but I...don't know this woman, but she has a Star Destroyer. What if she really is a Sith and she's going to come an-"

"Captain. Please." Mullarus cut him off.

"I am sorry, my lord..."

Mullarus sighed, setting his beverage aside and standing up, heading to his bedroom to get into his armor. "Who is she, Jones?"

"She says her name is [member="Darth Lussuria"]. Frankly, my lord, she sounds like a very young and good-looking woman. Her voice is quite...seductive."

'Well, she certainly sounds like a Sith woman' he thought. "Anything else?"

Now the Captain gulped loudly, "Y-yes. She...wants me to arrange a full honor guard and parade for her arrival on the surface...in an hour"

Even Mullarus chuckled, a grin forming on his face. The woman had a sense of humor or she was snobby. This could be a fun confrontation. "Well, better get some troopers together for our celebrity arrival, Jones. I'll be there in a few."

Lussuria's shuttle touched down at the starport, and she stepped out from it, her own honour guard following a respectful distance behind her. She was excited to see what they could whip up for her in a single hour, either way it was bound to be fun. She gave the crowd that had gathered her best smile, one that stole a dozen hearts, broke twice that many, and caused two ladies and one one man to faint on the stop. She was quite the presence, even from far away. She gave a royal wave as she and her honor guard proceeded down the steps of the platform toward the Planet's assembled Honor guard

An hour had passed so quickly and Captain Jones pointed out the mysterious woman's shuttle as it descended from the massive star destroyer in the sky. Mullarus stood with him, along with a rolled out carpet and dozens of white-clad stormtroopers standing at attention by the carpet. Mullarus wore his armor, but kept his face exposed and hood down. He hoped to give the stranger the feeling that she was welcome and not to view any of them as hostile. She was Sith, after all.

Finally, the shuttle touched down. Captain Jones stood at attention beside Mullarus at the end of the carpet, who watched the woman curiously. She was quite immodestly dressed, which took Mullarus by surprise. He could even sense the anxiety in Captain Jones, who seemed to struggle to stand for some reason. Mullarus nudged him, causing the officer to stand straight and salute as [member="Darth Lussuria"] drew closer. "M-my lady, Captain J-Jones at your service!" he said.

Mullarus let his hands rest behind his back, studying the woman for a moment. He waited for her to say something, as to confirm it was her voice on the comlink earlier.

"Of Course you are, I would expect nothing less my good man. It seem you've managed to put together quite the little something except....I don't hear any music...Isn't that a crucial little detail? My good captain" She asked, her voice was pleasant, cheery almost. The armored stranger hadn't bothered to introduce himself, and Lussuria wasn't going to give him the upperhand by asking whom he was. "Captain, I can see you're a tad off guard but....I do believe you're supposed to call this Honor Guard of your's together into a formation so we may move...Unless you intend for us to stand here beneath the glaring sun all day" Her lips had once again formed into a playful smile, The captain was simply too easy to toy with

"Leave the poor man be, he's just trying to do his job." Mullarus finally spoke up. He made a gesture toward the soldiers and they began to line up behind [member="Darth Lussuria"] in double-line formation. Mullarus did his best to act politely and give the woman a positive greeting, extending a hand out to her, "Knight Mullarus of the One Sith. You are Lady Lussuria?" Mullarus always tried to act the benevolent one. Perhaps he could find a powerful ally in this woman.

Lussuria now finallly decided to grace the man with her attention. She held out her hand, though not to shake, instead it was held out for him to take and kiss . "Indeed, She is I, the captain did not inform me that I was not the only Sith on this planet, but I don't believe that should be a problem, aslong as you don't see to it to get in my way" She purred softly, only loud enough for him to hear as they walked

Being unaccustomed to the sort of manners she expected, Mullarus simply gave her hand s gentle shake and let go. "...Yes. Of course" he said skeptically. Whoever this woman was, she sure thought herself to be a hell of a celebrity. "What brings you to Ragoon VI, m'lady? We were not expecting any...important visitors."

[member="Lady Lussuria"]

"My buisness is my own, and I doubt it shall interfere with yours. IF you absolutely must know, I am searching for several specific, the reasons why I would prefer to remain private. Have all preparations been made for my stay on planet?" She asked of no one in particular as she, the captain, [member="Knight Mullarus"] and the Honor guard moved down the carpeted road.

Mullarus blinked and shot her a look before answering, "...Yes. If that is the case, I will take my leave. If you need me, I will be at my manor in the mountains north of here." He said, giving a nod to the Captain and beginning to walk back toward his ship docked nearby.

[member="Lady Lussuria"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom