Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Homecoming

02066b759a2be01004f053eab9ddbac4.jpg

370d9lz.png

Home. It'd been so long since she was last home with her Mother. She'd been sent away to learn in one of the more prestigious academies of the Empire, right here on Dromuund Kaas. Same as the Lady Tremiru. Same as her mother, and so on. A mark of honor and prestige for the Tremiru family. Like those before her Isari was top of her class. A natural. A prodigy. That's what it meant to be part of this family. And yet, not all of the family were worthy.

The smoldering remains of the grand estate filled her with rage. To think such a glorious place that had been in her family for generations had been so easily destroyed by one single person. It wasn't enough that Alina had killed their mother and took the family for herself, but to leave it defenseless and let it be ruined? Her burning gaze lingered on the embers for a moment longer. She would pay, one day. One day soon. For now, it was time to see what was left.

Or, would. Something caught her attention. A feeling. Her eyes glanced over to a pair of figures stepping out of one of the more intact buildings. Laughing. They carried something. Isari wasn't sure what, but it was her families. Hers. Anger grew as she raised a hand. The Force swelled as the laughing pair were lifted from the ground. Bodies frozen, unable to move. Then forcibly twisted. Armor cracked and folded, bent inwards to pierce flesh. Then she closed her hand. The effect was immediate, their bodies twisting in ways they shouldn't before falling lifelessly to the ground.

And yet, there'd likely be more. Always more. All because of Alina.

Kalt Bruq Kalt Bruq

It had been a while since Kalt had seen the Tremiru Estate. He had left to partake in the questioning and loyalty tests that came with having a traitor master. The fact that he was already familiar with these questions and tests made him livid. That didn't really help his case and it took considerable convincing that he wasn't responsible for her leaving, and that he wouldn't be a problem in the future. Of course he passed the tests, his fury in completing his trials alone was enough to convince anyone that he wasn't going to the light any time soon.

So when Kalt left to return to the estate at which he had been living for some time now, he was already looking for an outlet to vent his frustrations. Finding it burned to the ground only made it worse, until he saw the looters. He was almost relieved, but not for reasons that any non-Sith would find... sane. Kalt was already cloaked in his Jkiti coat, and he had both of his lightsabers on his belt. Likely the only important possession he lost was his box of knives but that was easily replaceable. He skulked the grounds, following the group he spotted to one of the intact ruins. They picked at the rubble, looking for treasure.

Kalt approached the trio who seemed to take immediate issue with his presence. Not even choosing to tell him to leave, one of them grabbed a piece of lumber and attack him with it. Kalt swiftly drew his lightsaber and disarmed the man before he could realize what he was dealing with. Then he bisected the man in two as the others watched. He used their sudden fear and magnified it into paralyzing horror with the force. Then he tortured the both of them. Random victims weren't his normal M.O. but Kalt felt it was good enough. They were taking from the property of his former master. The now 'fallen' Darth Sanguis, who was 'struck down' by the traitorous Alina Tremiru. Their disrespect would be the beginning of a new chapter in Kalt's life. One where he had control.

Once he was done, the cloaked Sith wondered the grounds, searching for anything to recover or more looters to torture. He would eventually stumble upon the presence of a woman, alongside two very broken bodies. Kalt smiled at that. "I see I am not the only channeling their fury tonight!" He called out to the stranger in excitement. He stopped to take a closer inspection of one of the bodies. Admiring her handiwork.

He stood up and faced her, lowering the hood of his coat to reveal his face. "My name is Kalt, app—former apprentice to Darth Sanguis." He said, recovering mid-sentence to adjust his introduction.

Last edited:

370d9lz.png

Another.

Yellow, hate filled eyes turned to Kalt Bruq Kalt Bruq as he made his presence known. And his station. An apprentice of her sisters? He may of been vetted by the Empire on her betrayal, but to her he was a walking betrayal. A pressure formed around him as her eyes narrowed. A threat of her intent as she stepped closer to him. She was fine with making more of these corpses.

"Isari Tremiru. This is my estate. You're brave to show your face after the traitor left."

The stranger didn't seem to take his presence well, and made herself known to be Isari Tremiru. Little sister to Alina Tremiru, from what Kalt knew. Now he understood her anger, although in doing so, he seems to have placed himself in it's path. He raised his hands, and kept a pleasant demeanor. "I was only here to retrieve my personal possessions. For a while, I lived here too. But I didn't expect the estate to be in this condition when I got back. Were I not taken away for interrogation, I would have offered it my protection from these... scavengers." He explained, taking a step back to show he meant to be no threat.

"I am also betrayed by her cowardice. I put a lot of trust in Darth Sanguis to complete my training. I have plans and aspirations of my own, which now have to be put on hold because everyone will be second-guessing my intentions simply for my association." He let his emotions come forward honestly. "That said, it is nothing compared to yours. Family cuts deeper than most." He added.

He looked back at the corpses, reminded of the broken ones he had left behind as well. "I want to offer my services to your house. This place of power deserves no such disrespect." He said, pointing to the bodies of the looters. "Let me be of assistance to you. I want to mend whatever responsibility you place on me for this crime."

And hopefully she'll let me in on her plans for revenge. Kalt thought to himself.

Last edited:

370d9lz.png

"You're full of it, you know." Isari let out a sigh after a moment none the less, and the pressure would drop around Kalt Bruq Kalt Bruq . As angry as she was, there were more looters. And if he was willing to help remove them and rebuild, who was she to turn down help? She turned her gaze towards the state once more, clenching her fist.

"Do you know of the secret vault? I need to get to it. You will help me get there, understood?"

"Perhaps." Kalt said, in response to her remark. He was relieved they wouldn't have to come to blows. Now he can potentially work towards making her an ally. And maybe even getting back at Alina as well. But first thing's first, was earning everyone's trust. Again.

She then asked about the secret vault. "Understood. And I am familiar. Alina mentioned it when she was retrieving a holocron for myself and another Acolyte to study." He mentioned, recalling the time when Tara wanted to figure out her and Alina's power to drain the force. From the look of things, and what he understood of prior, Isari didn't have the same lack of connection to the force as Alina. So the usual weaknesses he knew of Alina wouldn't be there with her. That said, she wouldn't have her power either. Depending on how estranged they were, it's possible that she might even lack the training to face Alina without the force. But he could figure that out later.

"I may have an idea of where it is, or how to find it. There's a cellar where I studied the holocron originally. There were a few places we weren't allowed in around there and it would be the most likely place given the state of the... well, estate." He explained.

Last edited:

370d9lz.png

"The vault was hidden in the study. Which, looks like it had been burned away." She exhaled sharlpy, letting her annoyance flare up all over again. Only those of Tremiru blood could access it, though with how ruined the estate was it was unlikely such barriers would still be up. Great. Her expression soured further as she scanned over the ruins. Somewhere..

"There." She raised a slender hand, pointing a figure towards a familiar looking room. At least, enough of what was left was familiar enough. "Kill anyone you find. We'll reclaim what we can from the vault, if there's anything left." Then she was off. Step by step bringing her huridly towards the destination in mind. She had to make sure that hadn't been taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom