Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Holonet] Slave Auction

Holonet Slave Auction

The strobe lights flickered, casting a crepuscular glow within the confines of the screen and neighbouring dashboard, a sequence of numbers flash by in florescent green, a pre-recorded advertisement plays, a single individual appears on the holocron, The mass of durasteel, its angular mask and thick wrought metallic finger's wrapping around a coat, it's flannel trimming boarder the shoulder moving in the artificial breeze, the disperse of air and rising steam from the automated voice-box.

"Greetings potential buyers. We are selling a female Nenetian, from the planet Nenet. A primitive species, hunter gatherers. The Nenetian in question has a grasp of common, and her form in most appealing. She also has powers in the forces."

Presenting her with a cruel shove, he'd push the Nenetian into view of the holocron the stray blue light illuminating her form.

"The bid starts at 10,000 credits, and a location will be decided at the conclusion of the bid."

| [member="Valrein Gudrun"] |​

Valrein, shoved in front of the holocam, a device she had no understanding of, remained extremely puzzled and slightly fearful.

The Spirits had not killed or otherwise harmed her, but she'd still yet to figure out precisely what their motivations were. She had been allowed to stay relatively cleanly throughout her confinement and had been fed and so remained in good physical shape. The petite woman's long thick black hair hung in two thick braids down to her waist and she was clad in the simple if well made hide and fur clothes she'd been captured in.

While she understood she was being spoken about, she had no idea who the Madeform Spirit was talking to. Still, this was closer to how things ought to be. Spirits were not meant to walk about in physical forms. The whole bidding and credit concept was also beyond the primitive, coming from a barter economy as she did.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Ser Wolfe

Wolfe's Legion Commander
Looking towards the screen, the Legionare could only grin as he heard the metalic voice. He was glad to be away from those pesky Chiss. Wolfe listened quietly as the creature spoke. "A female Nenetian...from Nenet, primitive indeed." Initiate Jester would say to Wolfe. As the man continued he smiled, he smiled because the woman supposedly had common knowledge of things. When the auctioner was out of veiw a woman appeared she seemed to be just as the man said.

"This slave girl is quite attractive don't you say Ser?" Jester said. Wolfe turned. "Calm down Initate, this slave wouldn't be a plaything for you...wwe will see." He responded.

The man had announced that the bid started at 10,000 credits. Just for the fun of it Wolfe smiled and began to speak to the man. "11,000" he simply said as he sat back with a grin on his face.

Kip Radon

I like the way you bleed, boy
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Valrein Gudrun"] [member="Ser Wolfe"]

Sitting in his fancy Corellian leather chair wearing a smoking jacket just for the hell of it because he was that rich and could do so, was the President of Liberty District One. The one, the only, the bestest, Gorgeous John! As he puffed on a expensive cigar and swished brandy from a mason jar he looked over at the slave net sales and found a rather exotic looking beauty. Gorgeous John wanted her. Hell he needed her, a pretty little thing like that was worth having as arm candy.

"Taylor! Place a bid! A hundred bagillion credits for her!" John said with much excitement

"That's not a number sir." A rich British voice responded back.

"Oh, well hundred thousand then. And hang yourself when this is over for correcting me!"

"Right away your excellence the voice said with a long droll.

Afterwards the bid was placed and stuff had gotten real up in that mofo. Gorgeous John wanted that azz and he wasn't about to let some punk outbid him and hi crap tons of money.

"100,000 credits, can anyone beat that." His voice coarse like fragmented rock in hessian sack, moving and grinding against each other, somehow its complexity could raise veins and rattle bones, crawling under the skin like a Womp rat in the sand.

| [member="Gorgeous John"] | [member="Ser Wolfe"] | [member="Valrein Gudrun"] |​

Loud bangs, unheard whistles and the occasional sneeze from the background starts to emit through, it was clear the user didn't quite clasp the concept of the holonet and began to speak with an air of excitement.

"I will buy that one off of you for... One, two, three, four... Fifty of my most wonderful candy creations as well as a back massage from Reggy, he is grand at them! Oh, and to sweeten the deal, I shall COMPLIMENT you! Yes! I believe the auction is over."

Junkie John

The Greatest Junkie of them all
Behind the back He speaks loud enough for the holo net to hear, He states with his old wispy voice:

"Yes I have had many years of training myself to give the perfect back massage only to those how truly deserve it."

[member="Cadewyn Caile"]

There was a pause, and a look that went to the slave and than back to the holocron, he had acquired some odd customers. He might've even taken the candy a few years back, it was all part of the life style doing what you want taking credit when needed, but he was a cyborg and candy and back-rubs had lost their appeal. "H-m.." a long pause rained supreme and with a mechanical rattle he'd say. "The current top bidder is 100,000 credits still."

​He wouldn't block them, they had peaked his interest and had given him something to muse over but there was business at stake here.

| [member="Ser Reginald Poppington"] | [member="Cadewyn Caile"] | [member="Gorgeous John"] | [member="Ser Wolfe"] | [member="Valrein Gudrun"] |​

Kip Radon

[member="Cadewyn Caile"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Valrein Gudrun"] [member="Ser Wolfe"]

"Taylor! Stop hanging yourself this asshat is making a bid with candy! Counter bid now!!"

There were a few choking noises then the sound of someone stepping down from something wooden.

"Right away sir" the voice said with a strain.

Gorgeous John in all of his awesomeness put his hand to his cheek and glared at the screen. He was so gonna own the crap out of this auction.

"A hundred and fifty thousand and ten cases of Gorgeous John candy bars! @&$% that guys candy!" Gorgeous John said with spite.

Almost immediately an angry voice emits through.

"My candy is the best, I made you my offer and you denied it. It's right there, in black and white clear as crystal! You get nothing! You lose! GOOD DAY SIR!"

The transmission then goes dead.

Ser Wolfe

Wolfe's Legion Commander
"One hundred thousand credits!" What the hell Jester said as he slammed his hand on the table "150,001" the man said as he laughed. "And I will find this weirdo and skin him." The man said.

He then smiled.

"Grr these bidders are annoying" jester said to Wolfe

[member="Gorgeous John"][member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

His customers were madman, but he didn't care as long as he got his credits, but madmen didn't have credits it was going to be like Tatooine all over again except the Jedis replaced with madmen. "Huh." the long pause and mechanical breath prevailing through the holocron auction. "Fifty thousand and ten cases of Gorgeous John candy bars wins." What was he going to do with candy bars, he didn't eat not since the accident, maybe jasper would like them, Kowakian Monkey-Lizards love chocolate. Well atleast that's what he thought.

Kip Radon

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Valrein Gudrun"] [member="Ser Wolfe"]

Gorgeous John in all of his prophetic amazingness decided that whoever had just upped the bid by a single credit was going to go down, he was going to go down hard. And after that he was going to have their friends killed, their family, their neighbors, he was going to resurrect their puppy that died when they were a kid then kill that because he was that stupid rich.

"Taylor! Place another bloody bid! Before I get the belt sander again! Make out to like it don't know a million? Does a million sound good?" John said questioning himself.

"Whatever you wish sir." the old British voice responded with it's normal old droll.

" I don't know @&$% it make it out to two hundred or some stupid %#$& like that." John said with uncaring tones.

The bid was placed for two hundred thousand and whoever this mystery troll was they were in for a rude awakening, that in the land of pretend money, gorgeous John was the king.

Valrein for her part, standing quietly where the Madeform Spirit had indicated had gone from puzzled to outright bafflement. Delicate brows drew together as the madness went on around her. Was she being bartered for like a prize doe? Is that what was going on? A person could not be owned, what a strange thought.

Candy and back rubs and credits was far more than she wanted to figure out right now. She glanced back over at the Madeform Spirit, trying to gauge how much longer she would have to stand in the blue light. As always however, his mask was unreadable.

It seemed her silent plea was to be granted though as the lights turned off and the unseen voices fell silent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom