Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holocron of Master Wisteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: A holocron Tallia Farn recovered during the fall of Coruscant and managed to lock before the jedi temple fell on her and she was captured
Development Thread:
Manufacturer: Master Wisteria
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Formerly Jedi Order One Sith
Modularity: Knowledge can be added by experts
Production: Limited (1)
Material: Crystal
Description:
Created by a lesser renown jedi master, The Lady Wisteria was from Atrisian in the time of the Old Republic. Most noted for her ability to keep her head down and not come to the notice of others, almost to the point it was a force power. Dimunitive and kind but with her research into how to counter sith Alchemy in creatures to try and save them. Her research was unsuccessful but the notes are recorded with her attempts to help the Battle hydra's one of the lesser aggressive sithspawn.

Her research further goes into the era of the Pius Dia when the jedi left the Republic going to Ossus and for the next of her thirty years until her death on Korriban she looked into the ancient histories. Sorzus Syn and her research notes on Purebloods, Sithspawn and the regions of sith space. There are maps of her travels and the routes taken, copies of her maps that were made and sketches of watcher statues, dart flowers, older creatures.

The Gatekeeper of the holocron is a petite woman in a long robe with hair that is nearly twice as long as her body. Her teachings of medicine and curing the body through standard (at the time) treatments augmented with art of the small and force healing to cure those being afflicted with the Puis Dea's wars on the galaxy. Then it details her death of old age, in her bed by a second jedi master saying where and how her body was sent off per tradition into one of the lakes then lit afire. Her regrets at dying a straw death in bed rather then helping people.

Teaches:
  • Medical Procedures
  • Force Healing techniques
  • Art of the Small
  • Detoxify Poison
  • Place Another in Hibernation Trace
  • Galactic Maps of Sith Space

[member="Tallia Farn"]

I've reviewed the first development thread, and I'm unaware where it shows you secured a holocron from the vaults. There is no active work to have sufficiently secured the holocron during that thread, and as such, I cannot allow it to be stated for you to have acquired it.

I apologize. If you can show where you have acquired it, please reference it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom