Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Holocron of Legacy

Holocron of Legacy
dxgliq-c8d8811a-2e5c-4ae5-9a98-04cc5597c209.jpg

Out Of character info:
  • Intent: To create a Holocron for Mordok quest.
  • Image Source: X
  • Canon: N/a
  • Links: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Holocron Name: Holocron of Legacy
  • Alignment: Sith
  • Origin: An unknown Sith Lord presumably the father of Mordok of the Fallen.
  • Affiliation: Mordok the Fallen
  • Gatekeeper: The Gatekeeper is a cloaked human figure with burnt fingertips. His voice sounds young but his visible characteristics are average. He is wise, amicable but haunting. He cannot be seen and speaks in riddles, He seems to know more than He lets on and He sometimes seems to speak to things and events that he could not possibly have known at the time of his death. If it is something supernatural or just incredibly advanced artifical intelligence is unclear but the guardian has a agenda, and he isint keen on telling.
  • Description: The Holocron of Legacy is a holocron given to Mordok the Fallen by His mother upon the request of his late father a Sith Lord of the old wars. These wars were the battles fought in the One Sith era were the Emperor fought against the Republic as well as the original Galactic Alliance.
DEFENSES
  • Accessibility: Locked to all but family.
  • Security: The Holocron of Legacy uses a system of blood and legacy. In order to open the Holocron one must be a decedent of the Sith Lord and pass by blood, audio and eye scan. If one should fail the holocron itself will release a blast of dark pulse indiscriminately.

CONTENT INFORMATION
This Holocron in incredibly specified to two subjects: Juyo the 7th form of lightsaber combat and complex sith philosophy. It appears to be a holocron created specifically for advanced studies and contains little if any basic or introductory classes or intros for either subject. The Holocron appears to be the rambling of the ancient sith at first but the deeper one goes into his madness the more things link up and patters become noticeable. Rambles become rants that become speeches that become monologs. The Sith philosophy that is spouted is ancient and archaic even for the standards of the sith and hard if not impossible to cross check with other sources.

This specific ideology is a version of Ajunta Pall or like Exar Kun, archaic and more ancient than anything ABY. It spouts the Sith Brotherhood and recoils at the ideas of solid hierarchy. It taunts the power of ancient magic above technology and ancient secrets above common sense. It has no spells, magic or rituals but it contains the mentality of a powerful sorcerer and the hoops and bounds the mind of a proper sorcerer goes through to become one.

Juyo is explained and taught in a dynamic way, using the very guardian of the holocron as a sparring partner. The technology used is unclear but it manages to use hologram static as contact for a lightsaber. It contains complex and advanced Juyo techniques as well as the philosophy of the same. The demands met and all the secrets of Juyo are held within, the pure aggressive and violent assaults known and mastered by the guardian laid bare with none of the basics.

He appears to be the veteran of a sith order that came before the modern Sith Empire yet old enough to know what it was. He wears the hood of the middle ages of the One Sith. It wears the garb and signature of a sith order before this one that is, as of yet, unidentified to either of them on board and is part of the mystery of his origin. The clues are there but they will need to futher delve into and research the ancient Sith Orders of the past decades to ascertain the nature of his origins.

This is not a holocron for beginers and was clearly meant for advanced and even graduated studies. It contains secrets within it of locations and items left behind by its owner and is also in a way a treasure map. Within it are ancient items and gear as well as ritualistic locations of the Sith Empires of old where it was created.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
A long time ago a Sith Lord created this holocron and left it in one of his many forts in Korriban. The mother of Mordok took this from the Sith Lord to give to her son in order for him to know of both of them. Inside however was a detailed and master class of an ancient and powerful combat style and philosophy. It details Sith philosophy in an archaic fashion, even greater than normal and details the depths of lunacy that desperate power creates.

The teachings are reflective of the original sith conquerors of the time of Ajunta Pall specifically and why that specific time and legacy is the true and most powerful version of the sith legacy. He gives his reasoning, it being that individual freedom of each individual dark side user as a sort of brotherhood intertwined with powerful bonds of unity created the success that maintained the order for millenia. The more the Sith, the more the dark side users, the better.

This artifact is in the possession of Alejandro's First Mate. He keeps it in his room, Its powerful aura taints the entire floor. This is an advanced Holocron, in both form and context and understanding it might take ages, but the power it contains is both rare and devastating.

Last edited:

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Evening, Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya ! I'll be reviewing your sub for ya. However, because I'm a trainee, this will require a second approval before it's added to that sweet Approved pile.

That being said, I can't wait to have a read!

[UNDER REVIEW]

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Ello ello, Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya !

I've loved reading through your sub and I love that it's a sort of family heirloom. That's pretty unique to see in Holocrons. Also really appreciate the effort and time that went into the content part of the sub! That being said, I've got a few edits that I'd like you to make before I can pass this along:

Out of Character Info | You're missing the following sections here: Canon, Permissions, and Links. I understand that they may not apply to the sub, but sections can't be removed from templates unless they have (Optional) beside it. You can add sections, just can't take them away.
Please add in the missing sections and mark them as N/A if they don't apply to your sub.

Production Info | This looks like a duplicate of the Factory submission. Please remove it as this information is covered under General Information.
Alignment | As the creator of the holocron is a Sith Lord and the teachings are Sith in nature, I'd recommend that you change this to Dark instead of Dark Jedi
Description | You mention that Mordok's father is "a Sith Lord of the old war". What wars are you referring to? Please expand on that in the sub.
Security | Small thing here, it looks like you might've hit enter accidently and moved the text a bullet point down.
Content Information |
This specific ideology is a version of Ajunta Pall or more contemporary sources like Exar Kun
Do you mean the the ideology is a version of Pall's teachings? If so, please add that into the sentence to clarify for future readers.
Similarly, the next sentence says, "It spouts the Sith Brotherhood and recoils at the ideas of solid hierarchy".
What is the gatekeeper spouting about the Brotherhood? Flaunting loose hierarchy? The effectiveness of having a lack of internal structure? Please also clarify this point.
Spelling & Grammar | Please read through the submission and fix any grammatical mistakes to make the sub easier to understand.
Ex: "ment" vs. "meant".

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya I see you've made some edits, thank you for that. However, there are a few more things I'd like you to fix before I approve this:

Out of Character Info | The header is missing at the top of the sub
Description | The wars you mentioned at the end weren't expanded on, they are just called "the old wars". Please refer to either wars in Chaos History or Canon wars to specify here. "Old wars" is very vague and relative. It doesn't give a reader a solid sense of when Mordok's father was alive. Is the father a modern fanatic of the old ways of the Sith and perhaps went to war in recent years?
Content Info | Unfortunately, I don't see any changes in this area. I'll paste the requested change below for ease, I've removed the request for the Brotherhood as that was a misread on my part:
"This specific ideology is a version of Ajunta Pall or more contemporary sources like Exar Kun." Do you mean the the ideology is a version of Pall's teachings? If so, please add that into the sentence to clarify for future readers.
Currently, this reads a bit differently than I believe you intended. A small changing of the wording here will do.

Please tag me when you've completed edits so I can give this another looksie! If you have any questions/want clarification, give me a tag and I'll try to explain as best as I can :D

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Alejandro Vizcaya Alejandro Vizcaya - Thank you.

I'm still missing what wars the father was in in the Description. Again, "old wars" isn't very descriptive and leaves a lot to the imagination because it could be almost any of the wars that've happened on the site/in canon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom