Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holocron of Darth Traya

500px-Holocron_of_Petra.jpg
Intent: Create a Canon Sith Holocron
Development Thread: I'm You're #1 Fangirl
Manufacturer: The Darth Traya
Model: Sith Holocron "The Betrayer"
Affiliation: Darth Venefica
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Organic Crystals, Obsidian Duratseel
Description:
"The Betrayer", holocron of Darth Traya, was discovered on the planet moon of Endor. The ancient holocron, infused with not just the Darkside but from the corrupted mind of Darth Traya, could only be opened by a Sith Lord who possessed the skills of Dominate Mind and Taint. It was unsure why the ability known as Taint was needed to unlock it's secrets, but given the creator and previous owner of the holocron; one could only imagine.
Knowledge Contained Within:
* Mind Shard
* Mind Twist
* Qâzoi Kyantuska
* Lessons From Darth Traya (Subject Matter Mind Control)
* Personal Journal Enroute To Malachor V
Primary Source: N/A
This Is A Canon Item

not sure how many posts are needed....but have some more material to add to the dev thread. Asking for a FJ to drop a post count for me before I end it and have to do extra work. Coming prepared.

[member="Darth Venefica"]

OK, so you're at 26 posts. I read most of your dev thread and I quite enjoyed it. Your average post length is substantial and you're clearly having fun with it. So here's what I'm thinking.

• Your plot's clearly not finished just like you said -- holocron hasn't even been mentioned yet that I've spotted -- so finish the story. I'm not going to give you a solid post count on it, but you've put in a good bit of work. Take a day or two to finish the story in a way that you're satisfied with, and tag me when you're done.
  • There's a ton of material on Darth Traya. A lot of people really admire her character, and there's a lot to her. If I'm going to stamp the holocron of Darth Traya, it's going to do justice to the character, savvy? That means adding a lot more detail to the sub and doing more research. The list of powers you've got here seems more like a list of things it'd be nice to know, rather than a reflection of what Traya actually preferred to use and emphasize. I really want to see you get the Holocron of Darth Traya -- so make this really the Holocron of Darth Traya. Know what I mean? Alternately, if you want a holocron that contains the powers you've listed, it doesn't have to be Traya's: you can use the dev thread to find some made-up Sith's holocron. Your call, one way or the other. In your shoes I'd probably make a fully fleshed-out Traya holocron because that'd be pretty great. You want people to click the link and blink and go 'whoah...I want that.'

[member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Jorus Merrill"]
I will be archiving this for inactivity. You can PM myself or another Admin/RPJ to have it pulled back out when you are ready to continue with judgement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom