Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Holocron of Darrel Folidaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
v2ombo3.jpg

Source: http://goldenarmor.com/jediholocron/

Intent: To create a holocron that Darrel Folidaar intended to pass on to his son, Xardus, before death. (If necessary, see my bio for details regarding his life and death)
Development Thread: None
Manufacturer: Darrel Folidaar (father)
Model: Holocron
Affiliation: Darrel Folidaar/Jedi Order
Modularity: None
Production: Unique
Material: Various materials
Description: Sometime before he died and Xardus was but a young child, Darrel Folidaar began to record his knowledge for his son, for when he was old enough. Unfortunately, the relic was lost in the Jedi temple on Tython when he was killed in action. To ensure it's security, it can only be accessed by a member of the Folidaar bloodline. The holocron is a basic cube shape with cogs surrounding it. Engraved into the sides are aurebesh lettering and the republic logo.
Contents:
- Training of Ataru form, and beginning stages of Makashi form.
- The basics in forging and purifying lightsaber crystals.
- Extended knowledge on wilderness survival.
- A message directly to Xardus. The message is as follows:

*Starting transmission. A middle-aged man appears, a full beard covering his weary face.*
"My dear son, I am recording this for you in the hopes that you will someday understand. I have spent my entire life as part of the Jedi order, training, amassing knowledge, and eventually having a family." *The sound of crying is heard from another room. Darrel looks back and smiles at young Xardus and his mother off-screen, then turns back.* "In this holocron, you will find many skills necessary to complete your training even further once you reach knighthood. Granted, you won't master them all in a day, as they will take serious practice. But, with training, you will accomplish anything, I promise you that. Just know one thing. With all I give you, you must treat it with care, and never let the power get to your head. And above all, remember that I love you. Goodbye, Xardus."
*Transmission ends. The image fades out into blackness.*

@[member="Darron Wraith"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom