Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Holocron of Arca Jeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
jedi_holocron_by_novemberbluesun-d5dd2xp.jpg
Image Source: Here
Intent: To account for the reception of the Holocron of Arca Jeth from Chloe Blake
Development Thread: Wanderers
Manufacturer: Ood Bnar
Model: Jedi Holocron
Affiliation: Jannik Morlandt
Modularity: Information may be added, if it pertains to the existing contents of the holocron.
Production: Unique
Material: Gold-plated durasteel, crystal lattice, other holocron components

Strengths:
  • Encyclopædia: As a holocron, it holds a dearth of information.
  • Blunt Object: As a holocron, palm-sized and cubic in nature, it makes an excellent bludgeoning device, if needed.
Attributes:
  • Nightlight: As a holocron, it glows, making it not so easy to hide, and can give away the user's position in low-light situations. Alternatively, it can make a good reading light, or bedtime comfort for a Jedi who might be worried about the dark.
Weaknesses:
  • Immobile: As a holocron, it cannot move on its own, and thus cannot protect itself from theft or attack.
  • Null Fields: As a holocron, it requires the Force to function, and is nothing more than a paperweight without said mystical field present.

Description: Sometime in the millennia leading up to the Great Sith War, Neti Jedi Master Ood Bnar created this holocron, to hold his knowledge of the complete history of the Sith up until his time, and all his knowledge on the origins of the Dark Side. Thousands of generations later, the holocron came into the possession of Arkanian Jedi Master Arca Jeth, who added the full breadth of his knowledge of the Dark Side, making the holocron a boon to the defeat of the Dark Side. It was lost once on Arkania, dug up millennia later, and given over to Jedi Historian Tionne Solusar. Sometime thereafter, it was again lost, and centuries later retrieved by Jedi Master Aaralyn Rekali, who handed it off to Master Chloe Blake; after a time Chloe Blake left it in the hands of Jedi Master Jannik Morlandt, her good friend and travelling companion.

Contents:
  • Arca Jeth's knowledge of the Dark Side of the Force
  • Complete Sith history and origins of the Dark Side as recounted by Ood Bnar
Primary Source: Arca Jeth's Holocron [Wookieepedia]

**THIS IS A CANON ITEM**

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Hi [member="Jannik Morlandt"]!

That was an absolutely fantastic and enjoyable thread to read! I don't normally comment on my feelings of these, but I have to give credit where it's due.

This has my approval. And I'd like to write with you soon! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom