Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Holiday Giveaway [All month long free stuff]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
sp_logo.jpg

Reclaimer Arms & Industrial Phrik & Force Imbued Items Holiday Giveaway

Happy Holidays Galaxy!! Reclaimer Arms & Industrial has updated our catalogue of give away items and due the spirit of the holidays we are once again giving stuff away. All you need to do is list the two items you want and they are all yours. we also urge you to check out our Holonet Catalog for other wonderful items. Happy Holidays and remember Reclaimer does take custom orders.

Phrik Product list
Phrik Halberd
The Ravager
Tactical Fighting Blade
Phrik Bracers
The Marauder:
Savior Class Tactical Vest: Comes with accompanying Phrik SAPI.
Reclaimer Modular Helmet

Force Imbued Product list
Defender Bracelets
Cruciatus Blades
Kandosii Blades (mandos only)
Enigma Class Gas Mask
Bone Breaker Trench Club

OOC: If you are interested in purchasing an item beyond the two freebies then simply state so in your post and I'll approve. Otherwise just claim your two items and you're good.

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="Siriwook"]

The gas mask you did. There are two bracers. The items though are not limited to 1 person getting them then they are gone. If that is wrong though, then there needs to be a line added to the opening to reflect it. I'd be happy picking a different item too and let you have the mask.

[member="John Ash"] You're right. I still don't understand how property works in this forum. Like, I've seen giveaways that are one person per item. And I've even seen sales. But how do we get credits? No idea.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

May I have 1 Savior Class Body Armor and 1 Reclaimer Modular Helmet?

[member="Siriwook"]

Credits are hand wavey, like, not actively registered. It's roleplayed though, so, it's a realistic amount to what the character has done/owned. If you own a company, you can probably buy a big frigate. If you've been a freighter crew member all your 26 years of life, probably on the poorer side of things

Progflaw99

[member="Miss Blonde"]

I would looove a Savior Class Tac Vest, and if it's not too much to ask, an Enigma Class Gas Mask as well! Nice products!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom