Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiya!

Greetings and Salutations! I am new to this site, although I've been on other boards in the past. To break the ice, I'm just going to say that Sith are without a doubt the greatest galactic threat ever created. So go George! On that note, I look forward to advancing my character and potentially my writing. I am open to great criticism from other great writers, seriously IT HELPS! Huge fan of Darth Plagueis, The Wise. Jedi are cool, I guess, Haha. Love the Kotor 1 & 2 games, in my opinion it was last great Star Wars game to come out. Other than that, I hope you all enjoy my company.

Remember Han Shot first!

Wishing You All the best,

~Kevros Kovani~

well hello there and yeah am sort a recent returner myself. Sort try catch up on things...so yeah whenever you up for it just hit me up with a pm. Would like meet new acquaintance to rp with.

And oh yeah well sort still a paddie for now but am looking forward to advancing my char soon.

Kevros Kovani said:
Ronin Wendigo

Ah, nice to meet you Ronin, the pm sounds great! I think I start out as an apprentice, so i'll be at a level head with you. Either way sounds exciting, again thanks for stopping by.

ok great..... but yeah was sort was apprentecing under a Master when I started but life sort happened. so had drop out only able return lately and not seem find the one I was apprentecing under so. Figured go with the amnesiac angle and just start over.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom