Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiya, I'm new (but not newb.)

Hi all -- I'm Emil. Y'know, your average slicer / mechanic / operator, with the added bonus of light telemechanics!

Looking for a crew of good folk (or semi-good folk) to roll with. Got some story ideas, but most of all looking to just be a part of a crew.

Hit me up!

JanesBatter

Zenith of Bakers
Howdy howdy howdy! Talk to [member="Kiara"] or [member="Alfie Mischa"] for stuff like that, if you'd like! I actually think [member="Daniel Silverton"] and [member="Abbey Ainsley"] would be good partners to have. Just tell me which one interests you, and I'll have 'em up and rolling!

[member="Emil"]

[member="Emil"] Hey there care to have a medic tag along when you find a crew to hang with :)

*whisper* I from jvs a long time ago, so welcome to the chaos

[member="Ilyn Keldau"] and I are leading a quasi terrorist anarchist group. We sound bad, but we're really pretty good with some intense ideas. We are looking to form a crew/clan with not too many people. Hopefully we will be able to create a family like clan. If you're into that thing!

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Emil"]

Outlaw techs unite? Pretty sure Runi falls into the 'semi-good' folk portion of the equation, but she's always down if you want to scoot a little salvage or mess with a little tech.

JanesBatter said:
Howdy howdy howdy! Talk to [member="Kiara"] or [member="Alfie Mischa"] for stuff like that, if you'd like! I actually think [member="Daniel Silverton"] and [member="Abbey Ainsley"] would be good partners to have. Just tell me which one interests you, and I'll have 'em up and rolling!

[member="Emil"]
Hi Janes -- are all these folks your PC's? Just wondering... thanks for the comment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom