Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hit me where it hurts.

I dread feedback. But also crave it.

But in an attempt to better myself I reach out.

Ala is an older character. One that I created 11.5 years ago. This is the first time I have written her in about 8 years. I am rusty. I know it. I also rush some posts and do not proofread like I should. For this I am sorry, and it is something I am actively working on. Consistent characterization is possibly my biggest struggle though.

3 months in. Any feedback would be appreciated - eventually. After I calm myself down :p

Last edited:
Be careful what you wish for.
Speaking as one who has seen both sides of the Ala...

... wait, that didn't come out right...

... anyway Ala is still the representative of all that is good about being a Jedi. The ONE thing different (not necessarily bad but different) is that this one is a little more "pixie"?

In the Yavin thread we just did, THAT was Ala to me, not mourning and brooding, but not overly positive, but a mix of everything.

Speaking as one who has seen both sides of the Ala...

... wait, that didn't come out right...

... anyway Ala is still the representative of all that is good about being a Jedi. The ONE thing different (not necessarily bad but different) is that this one is a little more "pixie"?

In the Yavin thread we just did, THAT was Ala to me, not mourning and brooding, but not overly positive, but a mix of everything.

Pixie as in pointy ears or something different character wise? XD

So a balance (re somber and jovial), right. Contemplates.

As one of your current writing partners, I think you're awesome. Sorry to drag @$$ lately, RL shenanigans keeps me away from Chaos.

That is kind. Post when you can. I am not going anywhere.

I haven't written with Ala this time around, but in general I am a fan of you and your writing. There is never a dull moment, and I have had some of the best adventures writing with you. I like that you stick to your characters ambitions and who they are, even if it goes against the grain of what's popular. I like that they don't have to be super bad asses all of the time, and that it doesn't mean that they are any less interesting. Never stop with your NPCs, either, they add a ton of extra flavor and make the post seem like there are more people in the Galaxy. I absolutely love them.

I really have no negative critiques to give, I think you're rocking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom