Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiring Mercenaries!

Your friendly Space Dictator Wannabe here!

So I'm looking to get the story rolling for this particular character. I know it's the Christmas Season so everything has ground to a halt, but that's no excuse to not prepare for the future! I want to do a slow emergence onto the scene of villainhood. More secretive, more clandestine, and a lot more sinister. The first Arc of the story would be an have a lot to do with Tion and the state of it's ruling class, and the goings thereof. That old political intrigue we all love so much in our space opera.

Therefore I've come up with three potential threads to start out with. They could all be done be different people, or done at different times by the same person, either or is fine with me. These would narrate the first steps Dar Kartiov would take to sure up his planned rise. I'm looking for mercenaries, pirates, and altogether ne'er-do-wells that wish to get their hands dirty for a little payment. Without asking any questions in the process of course.

**I will specify that by payment I mean fictional Credits or other assorted goods. I feel this disclaimer is important since recent negotiations ventured into me writing up submissions for another party. Maybe that's the new norm since I've been away, but I can't bring myself to pay someone to RP with me. Sorry!**

Dar Kartiov will be offering the following contracts.
  • He seeks to acquire a select few historical items held in one of Tion's preeminent historical museums.
  • He seeks to see a rival noble silenced, permanently.
  • There is a weapon's cache held by security forces that he would like raided, and it's contents seized.
Now the hope is that, along with mercenaries to actually fulfill the contracts, there will PC's out there to offer up opposition. If not, I'm happy to play the role of the "Bad Guys". I'm an experienced DM so it wouldn't be anything new for me, other than doing it through text instead of at the table.

Thraztin

T
Hey there! This sounds like a story I'd be interested in RPing with this character. The real question is morality. Maiven can easily be associated with with either side of these operations depending on how you/Tion sees the Chiss Ascendancy. Other than that, Maiven is perfect for such a story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom