Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiring An Assassin

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let every assassin know I am hiring, the reward will be my shuttle, which is a YT-1300 light freighter. If you don't want that, then I'll just give you 15,000 credits. The target is a man named Gray Raxis. He placed a bounty on me and I don't want him to continue living. Good luck!

Jagen Wren

J
Arbo The Hutt said:
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let every assassin know I am hiring, the reward will be my shuttle, which is a YT-1300 light freighter. If you don't want that, then I'll just give you 15,000 credits. The target is a man named Gray Raxis. He placed a bounty on me and I don't want him to continue living. Good luck!
If you mess with Gray you mess with me, be prepared to take a warm turbolasery welcome.

Filius Stellarum

F
[member="James Justice"]
I volunteer my expertise to design it. Oh, and anyone on the Free Colonies' hit list is on my hit list, and I am a remorseless assassin who will tear you to shreds with my bare hands and then go out for caf 'cause I can.

Gavin XIII

Sour Candy Sithspawn
Just in case there wasn't enough of an angry mob here, Kay's also a fellow officer in the Vitae Alliance, so you'll get a bunch of space-cops on your tail...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom