Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High Spirits

Lamia's bottle was almost empty but the fight was far from done. The other Togruta in the bar was crawling along the floor going after one of the women. Lamia lifted her index and middle finger toward a barstool, and stopped when she heard a voice directed at her and noticed a blaster at her head.

"Well fark, I guess my fun is over. Why don't you put that blaster down and we can talk this out. I was just having a bit of fun.. nothing too serious... put the blaster down, I will order another bottle on me and we can have a good laugh about this all."

Cadie Reese

Let's get this party started.
[member="Kairon Rees"] / [member="Asmus Janes"] /[member="Malia Afredane"] / [member="Narasa Kelori"] / @Lamia

[SIZE=10.5pt]Cadie felt her backside collide with a barstool as she was pushed as a result of another patron being punched who collided with her. She laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation and reached behind her to a table containing a woman, a gungan and what looked like a barbell if she squinted. She waved at the trio grabbed the glass of whiskey in front of the woman and downed it in a single glup. The gungan cursed loudly as he jumped to his feet, which also sent the stool he had been occupying flying away from the table. Cadie raised an eyebrow at the ruckus then burst out laughing at the attempt the gungan was making at being intimidating. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Are you...really...going to hit me web feet?" Cadie just barely got the sentence out between the laughing and large belch that escaped her mouth. "Don't you have a pond to get back to?" [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The gungan launched himself at the red head causing her to frown and step out of the way as he tumbled past her. The man had clearly been drinking too much to attempt forward momentum so quickly after standing. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Cadie shrugged and picked up his drink, which appeared to be some kind of ale. She raised the glass then caught the gungan with a right hook sending him definitively to the floor. She could hear his face slam into the wood at the same time as the last drop of liquor rolled down her throat. [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom