Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiding in the sand

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
Ugohr had more pressing matters to deal with than some company wanting to buy a warehouse on a backwater planet. He fought missions on several battlefields, like Chandrila, Dahomey, as well as recruit would-be Jedi on M'haeli from unemployed populations. He feels guilty of neglecting that aspect of business and he sends, albeit with several weeks of delay, the answer to the business inquiries of that corporation have also been rather low-priority for them.

-----------------------------

ATTN: [member="Krass Wyms"]

It has come to my attention that there has been some delays in you getting access to our services: the business took me from Coruscant to Elrood and Naboo as well. We have a deal to sell 100,000 units on Elrood in exclusivity, and the Galactic Alliance has yet to answer whether they would grant a chunk of the Financial District on Coruscant for us to broker deals in it in exclusivity. As a trial run, we had to provide the Alliance with a refugee housing allocation system.

You gave us a list of four planets in priority: Jakku, Tatooine, Seoul V and Ilum. I think I have to give you a choice between two warehouses: one is in the Goazon Badlands on Jakku and the other in the Jundland Wastes on Tatooine. Both feature over one acre of warehouse space for 100,000 credits.

Ugohr Poof
Commanding officer, Army of Malastare
Owner, IGR Brokerage

CC: [member="Orihime Ike"] [member="Junko ike"] [member="Matsu Ike"]
-----------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom