Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi

Hello.

I hope I don't mess anything up.

After I create a character, do I just jump in anywhere, or is there a preferred process? I'd feel silly just showing up in the middle of nowhere.

lordmitmar

[member="Rask"]
Welcome!

Don't worry, I already messed everything up.

I just jumped in, just know we all started somewhere.
You could rp with me though...

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Rask"] Hi!

Welcome to the Chaos!

Well, best place to start to dip your feet will be the general Open Threads:

http://starwarsrp.net/forum/14-star-wars-open-role-playing/

All threads there are open to anyone, new or old, professional or novice - just have a look and see what appeals and then make your entrance and get going.

When you get more confident with things and your character, you can opt to do Private Roleplay with others for a more focused story and development. But that will come in time! :)

Just shout if you have any problems and questions and we will help you out.

See you out there!

That's for the welcomes. I'm still working up my bio for my character, but in the mean time I've done some exploring. A couple questions: are all the role plays individual on their own time lines, or is everyone as a whole working toward a common goal? I spent time on another RP similar to this (not Star Wars) and it was very different. It was set up more like episodes with members participating in the whole of the story together. It was quite nice the way that was set up,though I think it would have been just as much fun to do individual story lines.

I'm gonna plug away at a decent biography and try to settle in somewhere early this week. Again, thanks for the welcomes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom