Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey there!

How's it goin'? I'm Todias. I'm quite new and would love to get to know some of you. I've had some role play experience with games such as SWTOR, GMod, and many others. Anyways, I don't have a lot to say, so... See you lads around! Ich spreche auch etwas Deutsch :3

Salutations! Welcome to the board, and if you have any questions feel free to ask! Despite my status as a new member such as yourself I'd be more than happy to try and find answers for you. [member="Jyn Sol"] has been extremely helpful for me, kinda like a guardian angel; I don't think she'd mind if you asked her questions as well! C:

Uhmmm... I sprechen a little Deutsch, but only a couple of phrases like "guten tag" and "nein/ja." Apologies if I spelled anything incorrectly; I've only learned what other people spoke to me and haven't ever taken any formal classes for German... I've had much more practice with Spanish, though.

No matter which language you use, I look forward to reading (and possibly translating) what you write! :D

[member="Todias"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom