Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, sort of new/returning!

Hey everybody! Name's blade, been rping for the better part of 5 years now. Well, recently I got back in playing some nostalgic KOTOR games, aswell as playing Republic commando and other Star Wars games, and it made me remember how much I love this universe. While I RP mainly in another site, I figured having some experiences in a Star Wars RP would be fun. maybe change the air a bit, because what is rping epic anime duel fights, to rping space wizards? Hah!

Well judging from my account, I think everybody can see its a old ass account. I made it back in 2017, when I barely knew english, and was barely an teen/adult. I rped a bit and then just dipped because... Well I have no idea why, I barely can remember what I ate yesterday lmao. But yeah, hopefully I can start this and not simply abandon it. At least I hope nothing in my life makes me have to drop it, I already feel horrible I had a thread going that I just abandoned my rp partners. Jesus christ teenagers are dicks.

Well regardless, am a brazillian, love Star Wars, still like Jar Jar, for the memes, and I believe we may have more good Star Wars content... If Disney doesn't stab us in the heart like they did with the sequels...

At least we got the reliable and good animated series.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Heya! Welcome to back to chaos.

Your current English seems just fine to me!
If you ever have doubts though, I'd recommend playing a character whose native language isn't galactic basic. That way, any possible mistakes become an immersive part of the character

Welcome back!
Danku!

Heya! Welcome to back to chaos.

Your current English seems just fine to me!
If you ever have doubts though, I'd recommend playing a character whose native language isn't galactic basic. That way, any possible mistakes become an immersive part of the character
Yeah I plan having a character that doesnt speak galactic basic fluently. It will be funny having the mispellings as he speak done not on purpose and sometimes on purpose pfft.

I already have a character from the looks of it but I feel like deleting him as I dont even remember its original purpose. Will have to take a look later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom