Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, Im new here. Any advice for me?

Ava Solborne

A
I see you have posted your character bio. You should just read the timeline (if you haven't done that yet) and start RPing... :)

Ava Solborne

A
Yes, I just wanted to say it. Since you wrote in the bio, that Reid is a padawan, you should join the Galactic Republic by clicking on the 'Factions' button on top of the site. Then choose the Republic somewhere over there and click 'Join the faction' or something like that button. (maybe you already know it, but I made sure you do know it)

Ava Solborne

A
Maybe you would like a thread? Equa is a very friendly Jedi Knight. So if you'd like to RP with him, then contact me. :)

Oh, and by the way, welcome, young soul!

Ava Solborne

A
Stop it! You are driving a young padawan, a honest, friendly, true padawan, crazy... Where are your manners?

I know lol, was just giving you a hard time :D have fun with the jedi, but feel free to make a char for the Imperial Remnant if it suits your fancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom