Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Guys!

Lord Ghoul

L
shakes-head1.gif

Excuse the ruckus, welcome Darron.

Alpha

A
*Shakes head after being healed* think this through Disciple Im a Super Soldier that heals about 10 times faster than humans. Not much you can do there. :p

Very famous...

*grins and rubs hands together*

I'm a master geneticist, you dolt. Trust me, I know how to make you less than you are.

*hums to himself as he uses the Force to begin rearranging genetic structures to give the soldier anemia*

Alpha

A
really? I was changed once before in to what I am now. All you can do is change the shape I look like. Ill stoll be strong, fast, super heal, all of the crap stays with me.

And I never make famous last words.

Alpha

A
With the force? never heard of it. Ive heard about changing your apperance but not the actual genomes.

Lord Ghoul

L
erm. Actually he could inject RNAi into your DNA and silence specific genes and super healing wouldn't really be able to preve- well, I won't ramble on but... science. yeah.

Alpha

A
Yes I get what you mean Shorn. Is Biology 101. learned that in high school.

And hopefuly in thinking of the corect "magic fingers"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom