Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Everyone!

4fz36Ay.png
Hey Guys!​
I'm just here to drop a line to those who have joined the SIS recently or those who are already in the faction.​
I've recently taken over the faction from Mark, as such I'm taking us in a little bit of a different direction. The SIS was founded to act as a sort of CIA for the Galactic Alliance, an intelligence agency that handled the darker side of being a good guy. What I intend for the faction isn't too dissimilar to this, but it's also a bit more broad. I want the SIS to become a sort of galactic Peacekeeping force, like Overwatch(from Overwatch) or the Spectre's from Mass Effect.​
An organization that watches the galaxy and intervenes when no one else can. We'll operate in the same manner, more spycraft than direct military force, and with the same people. NFU, Jedi, all are welcome to participate.​
I want this faction to be an avenue for story, something that allows members to act as good guys even when they don't fit in the typical dynamic of a major faction. Due to this I won't be pushing the SIS hard as a Faction. I won't press people into Dominions, I won't ask you to join Skirmishes, I won't make you do anything at all. Please just consider the SIS as an excuse to...well be a good guy and have some resources/people at your back!​
Be friendly, work together, and enjoy writing great stories!​

[member="Nicolas Thorne"]

Youre absolutely welcome to.

As is stated in this thread the SIS exists for everyone to craft their own stories. Do spy stuff, hang out eith other Jedi, etc. I want people to use the SIS as an avenue for story :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom