Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone.

Six-O

S
I'm pretty new to all of this, and the amount of content and players here is a little overwhelming for a rookie, for me, at least (shy). I don't quite understand EVERYTHING right yet -- but the best way to learn is to jump in and try, right? After I finish working on this profile, I hope I can stumble on in and start enjoying the great adventures this site has to offer.

[member="Six-O"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Glad to have you hear. Importantly; have fun with us!

We were all new once, so please don't be shy and ask ANY questions as much as you need to so we can help you find your way.

:)

Six-O

S
Thanks, guys :)

I'm working on a little solo post for Six-O's return right now. But I'm very curious about the Invasion/Dominion/Skirmish threads. Do you have to be a part of a Faction to partake in the events? And to be a part of the Faction is there an OOC or IC Recruitment process?

Hi and welcome

When I first joined I was so confused and overwhelmed! I u have any questions then just ask it's such a great comunite and once again welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom