Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everybody!

Hello guys, I go by "Warrior" - that's how I was known in the previous star wars roleplaying sites I used to rp in - and I'm looking forward to have fun roleplaying and meeting new people as I shake the dust off from spending so much time without doing this!

Any tips on how to get started are more than welcome! Even though I still have an idea of how these things roll, I'd appreciate some advice on setting myself up for some good roleplaying!

lordmitmar

[member="W.A.R.R.I.O.R"]
Welcome!
Im open to rp
all that normal stuff.

TIPS-
Press mention under the persons name to send them a notification
read the general rules
make a char before anything else
Hail Tefka
Have fun
And don't trust [member="Cross Ikon"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome W.A.R. Enjoy your stay while you're here. I've always found the Roleplaying Discussion Forum the fastest way to get peoples attention and pick up a roleplay or start some plotting. Otherwise, craft yourself a character profile and jump right into the Open Roleplaying Forum. Enjoy! :D

So I figured I should change my display name to that of my character, whose info I'll soon post on the character creation forum. Again, thanks for your valuable advice, guys!

[member="Nomad Crimson"] [member="Lelani Sevestra"] [member="DFS-8DS"] [member="Jorzen Quank"] [member="Rowan Athzaria"]

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

Oka Osaa

Welcome to Chaos! These two rascals([member="Mit Tuxaire"] [member="Nomad Crimson"]) are probably the most reliable source here for the Chaos survival guide.

*whisper* pretend you know what I'm talking about

In all seriousness, welcome warrior :)

[member="Styx"]

Oka Osaa

Yep, cause Mit's smart.

*whisper* I'll pick you up a copy tomorrow. The cover it filled with "All Hail Tefka" if it comes anonymously

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom