Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey all!

I was just looking for a Star Wars RP site and stumbled on this one, so I thought I would give it a try. I hope to start roleplaying soon :D

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Fantastic :D

Gotta warn you, it's addictive. I started a long, long time ago and never really stopped. It's also a great way to relax. You'll have some fun here - people are chill.

Alli Wren

A
Welcome!!!!!!!!!! ( join the Imperial Remnant :D ) We have the Imperial Knights... but really nice to see you, you'l love it here.

Well your faction is boring... i mean... weird rebels.. and weird artificial people are way uncooler than the might of the Imperial Remnant... :D jk love your factions... :D I am intrigued by the Project

Im done. Another Sith character. All we get Is sith and Mandos. No one wants a Super soldier or a Netural force user. *scoffs and walks away*

(OOC: awesome just join the faction and ask on their board.)

Well im actually open for my force user to be neutral. Besides I was just reading the book of the sith and got inspired by the dark jedi using pyrokinesis and cryokinesis, so as a matter of fact, a dark jedi sounds great ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom