Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heroes With An Agenda(Kalandra)

Before the cataclysm the cities were always moving; hover cars, people, buses, trains. All those people making the organic part of the cities, the part that determined the character and the structures. Those people dreamed of stadiums and theatres, they built pleasure houses and laid out parks. They built hospitals, libraries, police stations, courts and jails. It was not to be, a world left without help. Until...

F5e9cIH.png
"A beacon in the dark, a hope for the once hopeless populace of Drunkenwell. kalandra the city that stands, it was 'donated' by the Jackals requiring off world funding and compassion. Everyone who remained would slowly move on and into the loving embrace of the city that stands, and the ever present Mella foundries, turning the remaining debri and horrors of war into slabs of reusable and sell-able durasleet."
That's what the pamphlet said anyway, it wasn't a beacon of hope it was the lesser of two poisons. But it was better than starving in the wastes of Drunkenwell, if you ask anyone in Kalandra with sense about them it was owned by the pirates the Jackals, taking advantage of a ruined populace and building their empire of their tragedy becoming heroes in their eyes, but heroes with an agenda.​
-Description-​
An obtuse expanse of grey metal with rounded towers of durasteel tipped with cylindrical platforms, with houses and rough apartments between.​

He was located in the council chambers, something that had cost him a good credit to have built. He had plans for Drunkenwell, and Kalandra was only the start. The debri and ruins left over from the confederate war still covered the planet, but the hungry Mella Industries would turn it into credits, after he took his cut. It was his planet after-all, or soon to be.

He tured to address [member="Sempra the Hutt"] who had just arrived, it was with a shake of his hand and a mechanical groan that he tightened his hand. The pistons working as he directed the Hutt to a couch specially made for Hutts, he often did have [member="Mongo Booshi Mella"] over enough to warrant one. "Please sit, it is good to see someone of the esteemed Hutt community, I'm sure you're eager to get down to business."

| [member="Sempra the Hutt"] |​

Sempra drummed his fingers together as he approached the seat making himself comfortable. His pale translator slave moved up Close to his head. Sempra maintianed a firm posture, to someone attuned to Hutt physiology it might fall under the word regal.

He nodded at [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] and as he started to speak his translator made sure to keep up.

"The great Sempra is pleased to be able to come here. Those honorable bussiness men who are wise enough to pay heed to the Hutt Cartel, as you have even prior to this meeting, is something Sempra looks upon with delight. May your coffers be filled." the hutt turned his gaze to the magnificent room they resided in.

"Sempra wishes for you to know that he is impressed and has clearly mistaken the Jackals for something simple as a mercenary Group. He stands corrected.

"But yes, since Sempra is an important figure in many parts of the galaxy it would be good to start discussing bussiness at once. Would you have the sort of facility availible that his highness asks for?"

"I thank you for your complement, and we don't." it was a pause and hot wet, tangible steam rose up and out of the grated voice modulator. "But we can have one built to your design." his pointed finger's running circles over his desk creating intricate scratch marks. It was with that the doors swung open, a cauldron lifted by two near humans came into the room before [member="Sempra the Hutt"]. "Please enjoy my friend."

seven round slender frames dotted the cauldrons murky contents, tubular with points for heads, slick and slipper bodies. "Eels, we got them on our last raid, they were meant for a smuggler baron. My gift to you. But tell me if I give you all you need to work in my city, what will you give me?"

Sempra clasped his hand together with a hungry Eye on the Eels. He reached for one and let it slip inside his maw with a slow sucking sound.

"Sempra the wise appreciates this fine gesture and assures you that he will continue to view upon the Jackals as a generous host."

The Eel dissapeared into Sempras belly as he dotted his mouth with a black handerkief he continued speaking.

"The great Sempra the Hutts Company is about to reach a Point in bussiness where an increase in production is necessary to maintain the growth of his operation.For this purpose he is interested in a laboratory of some size. This facility compliment his already existing laboratories but also spread the risks. Storage and in time a personal space dock will also be necessary.for him to maintain bussiness here."

"Where the great Sempra places his production-sites also require that he has market Control. He therefore ask the blessing of the Jackals to open the market in their splendid city." the hutt gestures with his hands toward the dome.

"This will be profitable for the great hutt Cartel and the generous Sempra will make sure that your coffers are filled on regular basis."

Sempras Eyes narrowed somewhat.

"Sempra the wise also informs you that the Cartel has assets beoynd Money which some day can be useful to their allies."

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

"Very well Sempra, you have a deal." the buds of his finger's taking a bite out of the wood with a crack, the captain had a nasty habit of fiddling and his table knew it to be terrible, for in those tightly wound finger's dangerous strength hid and where it moved lines of tarnished wood could be seen across the table.

"You're cousin Mongo, I'm sure has informed you of his operations here." he looked out and towards his wind the glare of the fluercent city lights beading in like some polluted stream, his head came back adjusting itself on its core. "He has a droid foundry here, he turns the scrap metals and ores from the earth into useful durasteel slabs."

Sempra reached for a second Eel as he produced a datapad with his free hand, but halted.

"Yes, we are aware of that. I trust there is no problem? Both the Wise Sempra and the great Mongo both shares a positive view on your organisation."

"This please the great Sempra. We will transfer the paperwork shortly for your people to modify." the pale man awaited Sempra as the hutt grabbed an Eel and enjoyed it thouroughly.
Then he continued.

"The elevated Sempra considers this part of the dealings concluded and also wishes for the Jackals to know that he is looking forward to with combined strength set a new market and aid in making this sector profitable again. Apart from that Sempra the wise is hoping to have many reasons to fill your coffers even more in the near future."

The Hutt wagged his powerful tail as he fell silent and watched [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] carefully.

"That it will." it was something new to the cyborg captain, it was paper work and he didn't like it. He was flipping through through folders and seperate pieces of paper all the while working at them with a stappler, it was a messy affair and one the captain was not happy about his desk cluttered with the complaints and refuse of the city. "I need an assistant, and yes sempra I look forward to it."

A possible amused smile played upon the hutts lips.

"The Great Sempra is pleased to hear this. He can also send a slave to aid you in your administrative Duties if you require some aid. Your progress is the Cartels progress"

If nothing further was conducted Sempra left the office and set to work with the architect to construct the laboratory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom