Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Herglic Haute-Couture

Corporation Name: Herglic Haute-Couture
Headquarters: Prakith
Locations: One Sith territory, inner core, but can use galactic shipping services to ship items.
Operations: Produces mittens and sometimes scarves. One employee.
Rationale: Orcus took up knitting and like a good little One Sith he soon turned it into a proper capitalist venture.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/31465-on-prakith-shadows-clash-one-sithask/#entry444610
Tier: 1

Description:

A celestial entity spake into the mind of Hion the Herglic and he did say unto him, "Go forth and make mittens for the galaxy, so that they may know." And thus did Hion, self-named Orcus, produce an abundance of mittens knit by his own two flippers. Mittens of simple cotton fiber. And thus he did post up a notice upon the galactic holonet declaring that for those who sought, much would be supplied.

[member="Hion the Herglic"],

My entire career as a factory judge- Nay! My entire existence, has been nothing but paltry build up, filler material, to the moment where I wouldst gaze upon this submission in all its flawless perfection and approve it. With this approval stamp, my destiny is fulfilled, and I depart this plane of existence for life in the next.

Farewell, friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom