Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here We Stand

Castum Umbra
Skyhook 2-4D
Dosuun

Runescape-Citadel3_t.jpg

Light footfalls were the only sound to reverberate against the stone walls of the cavernous corridor. Draped in a dark blue and gray cloak, Ciardha Ren made a measured progress from his private chambers within Castum Umbra in the Dosuun System. A point of recent construction, the structure had been erected among one of the many rapidly-growing skyhooks on the capital world of the First Order. Building permits had been regulated in conjunction with members of the First Order's government to keep from preventing any future skyhooks from straying too close to certain 'government installations'.

Officially one of the many homes of the Knights of Ren, Castum Umbra remained classified at the highest level. The reality of the Knights of Ren were quite well-known. However, identities were largely concealed for a variety of reasons. The Supreme Leader himself had only recently departed following a personal inspection of the facility. With the political hoopla complete, Cameron had dispatched a message to all of the existing Knights of Ren and Disciples of the Beyond to meet at the facility. Those that were full-fledged members of the Knights of Ren would have the privilege of obtaining quarters at Castum Umbra for their own personal use. The Disciples, however, remained largely sequestered to the much more public reception hall on the ground near Imperial Center.

Casually, the Master of Ren made his way into the large common room at the center of the facility. Once he had arrived there, the Sith Lord stood silently beside a large throne that appeared too big for any known sapient species. Keeping his hands clasped behind his back, Ciardha Ren allowed his silver-green eyes to remain fixed on the heavy double doors at the main entrance. It was through these doors that the other members of the Knights of Ren and the hopefuls from the Disciples of Beyond would pass.

Once they had all arrived, Cameron would establish the connection with Sieger Ren. Though the Supreme Leader had no desire to meet their numbers in person, he did desire to speak on the intended direction and purpose of the Knights of Ren. It was the Supreme Leader's hope that his voice would inspire the others to achieve greatness.

Cameron, personally, thought it was ridiculous and outdated to actually believe these men and women required a pep talk.

[member="Ezra Denko"] | [member="Véspera"] | [member="Kriel Firin"] | [member="Boo Chiyo"] | [member="Ballen-Ist"] | [member="Arthan Corvax"] | [member="Greifen Ren"] | [member="Clovis Torcularis"]

Both Greifen Ren and his apprentice, [member="Kriel Firin"], would be going to an audience with the Supreme Leader himself, if just a hologram. Greifen hoped he didn't have to explain the importance of such an event to his Apprentice.

The nature of the Supreme Leader was such that only the highest entities within the First Order were privileged by his company, and even then, not often. Though the Knights of Ren were somewhat special in this regard; when Supreme Leader Sieger wished to grace the lower rungs of the order with his presence, it was usually to the Knights, for they represented a more esoteric version of his will. They all had the gift of the Force. Greifen himself had never had an audience with Sieger Ren. This would be the first time, he thought as the transport carrying he and his Disciple began to dock on Castum Umbra.

He had heard that the Supreme Leader was far more visible in the beginning, when the First Order was first coming to fruition. He personally presided over the meeting of galactic leaders and rebellious ideologues, such as Aram Kalast, Natasi Fortan, and Ludolf Vaas, which would eventually result in the creation of the First Order and those present being elevated to positions of leadership. Now was different; responsibilities had been handed down to subordinates as the First Order grew in power and scope, and the Supreme Leader became more reclusive. That was the mark of a good leader in some respects, Greifen supposed. A good leader was not necessarily a micromanager, but a man who delegated specific powers and tasks to other capable individuals.

The shuttle touched down on the landing pad and the hydraulic doors hissed open. Greifen pulled his cowl close to his face and turned to Kriel.

"Are you ready, my Disciple?"

"A what?"

The young Pantoran just looked at the quartermaster with a confusion that fully illustrated his youth.

And, for his part, the supply officer seemed confused that the boy would be confused over so simple a question. "Quarters," the man repeated, hesitating a moment before fumbling through a 'sir' that may or may not have been obligatory. Perfunctory, certainly. "Will you require any?" the man asked, doing his best to maintain a neutral tone and not sound as exasperated as he was becoming.

The boy's head went back, as the confusion didn't disappear as much as melt into skepticism. "Yeah, sure... I guess?" he managed. He understood the words, just not necessarily the concepts.

For most of his eleven year long life, he'd been homeless. Boo Chiyo was as much a fiction as was Chiyo Ren. He didn't have a birth certificate. He didn't exist in any official listing of citizens of any planet. He was born persona non grata, knowing only a flimsiplast box as his home and living beside a sewer canal in a part of Coruscant that even the ghetto looked down upon. With that being true, it was hard to say which was the dark times; homelessness or becoming the pet project of a Sith Lord. He'd only recently had a bed to sleep in, courtesy of the Primeval or the Silver Jedi.

Summarily, the quartermaster issued the boy an identicard for a room somewhere and motioned for him to be on his way. He still wasn't sure he understood the big deal. He could just as well have slept on his ship. Or, anywhere for that matter. Giving the key a wry look, the youth merely shrugged as he continued on inside of the skyhook. He'd taken some personal time after the job on Bespin, doing missionary work with the Primeval on a Republic world. He'd thought about swinging by Voss before coming back to the First Order. The Silver Sanctum Coalition was rather isolated on the far side of the galaxy. Did they even know of the First Order?

Boo would love to talk to his friends, [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] and [member="Norah Kitts-Castillon"] about the Supreme Leader. About his vision. About his plan for making the galaxy great again. About an end to the mindless violence that had perpetuated their lives.

Even while doing simple missionary work, he'd been exposed to it. Sheltered the homeless and the vulnerable while Republic soldiers and extremist terrorists turned a refugee camp into a widowing field.

...but, a summons had been issued. And so, rather than detour through Voss, he'd come straight back to Dosuun from Altier. He didn't know why the summons had been issued, and he didn't ask. If there was anything that the strange child soldier was known for, it was saying little, asking less, and following his orders.

If blue skin and purple hair didn't already cast attention his way, the fact that he was a 'tweenage' youngling no doubt put a rather large target over him as he emerged inside the room full of his peers and their apprentices. What was he?

A knight? He seemed too young.

An apprentice? The aura around him was cold and rank with the smell of blood. It was not the presence of a mere initiate.

He was what he had been made into by the Sith, for the Sith. A monster. A demon who played at being an angel, yet was afraid of the light.

He looked a child. He spoke like a child. So, he dressed as casually as a child as well. Leaving the warden cloak on the Equinox, the boy wore short sleeves and shorts that were black with muted tones of red and silver to them. A simple lightsaber wrapped in leather hung from his waist, and a colorful Corellia Digital Go! wristlink encircled one wrist.

[member="Cameron Centurion"] | [member="Greifen Ren"]​

Skyhooks. They reminded Kriel Firin of home, Cloud City was a planet constructed this way. Although his homeworld was designed in many ways for pleasure and this facility was entirely functional. Not that Kriel minded at all, he was here to learn and grow in power, not necessarily enjoy himself.

Access to Castum Umbra was a first for him and he appreciated the honour of being allowed to visit. Not that he was overly fond of authority, but he understood power and the chain of command earned by hard work and ability, not who you know and bribes. This was no organization for freeloaders, cowards or the half-hearted. So he travelled with his Master to the skyhook. He was buoyed by the news that the Supreme Commander would be addressing them personally – albeit via a hologram.

As the ship docked, his Master spoke and he nodded as a first confirmation he had heard him. ”Yes, I am ready. Tell me, Master, have you seen the Supreme Commander before.2 Kriel was aware he was oddly nervous, which was something of an oddity for him. His question was merely a product of not being sure what precisely to say.

Erratic posting starts now, so I’ll do what I can (I didn’t want to miss out) but please do not wait for me

[member="Boo Chiyo"] [member="Greifen Ren"] [member="Cameron Centurion"]

My personal ship dropped out of hyperspace, drifting slowly through the Dosuun System heading for the secretive enclave of the Knights of Ren. I sat in my pilot's chair, naked from the waist up minus my permanently attached mask, allowing the scars and scorch marks that engulfed my upper body and face to 'breathe'. Due to the constant state of pain I was in since my tragic encounter with fate, I decided to look up my scarification as a violent reminder of my ignorant youth; and poor adolescent life choices. When the doctors and medical droids had stabilized me upon discovering me, I spoke with a strong conviction to keep them from healing me; which by most accounts was useless. My body was ruined, but my mind had never been more focused. Besides, pain was my ally.

I set the autopilot using the coordinates I had been given and felt the jerk of my ship as it altered it's course toward Castum Umbra. I stood up and headed toward my quarters, where I quickly donned on my gear. To this point, my armor slash robe was still in it's infant stages of completion, so the traditional garb of the Knights would suffice for now.

I returned to the cockpit in time to oversee the landing sequence. I trust droids, since due to my droid-like voice I have been mistaken for a cyborg on many occasions, but lack the faith in computers. I felt the ship shudder as it touched down, and hit the little yellow button to release the ramp and opening the back door. I scurried out of the ship, halting briefly before making the descent. I could feel the Force, and the Darkside, flow through this place. The Master of Ren had chosen wisely for this little gathering of our Order.

I didn't know many of them for various reasons, some had been lost to tragedy and others simply were just missing. I wondered to myself how many of us still lived. Shrugging my shoulders in a gesture of letting those that make the big credits worry about that, I headed to the meeting place pulling my hood over my head. While I walked, I felt a sense of pride wash over me. I had been chosen for this meeting, which meant that what the big boys saw in me must translate into me doing something right; especially after distancing myself from the One Sith. I took from them all I needed, and was now on my way to total completion.

The other half, the important half, was to rise up through the ranks of the Knights of Ren where I could one day become powerful enough to crush our enemies with but a single glance. However, that was a work in progress; a challenge that I accepted with death as the penalty for failure.

[member="Cameron Centurion"] [member="Greifen Ren"] [member="Boo Chiyo"] [member="Kriel Firin"]

Arjant Clevenger

A
A message that the Dark Jedi would oblige without any signs of hesitation. As a student of the Master of Ren Ezra would always come to the summoning of Cameron whether he was in the middle of sleeping or enjoying a bountiful meal in which he was quite addicted to as he wanted to catch up on the delicious meals that the Smugglers' Moon, Nar Shaddaa, lacked for the little nutritious and delicious meals that it had. Did he had any idea of what this summoning was that disturbed his activities? No. Was he mildly bothered by it? Absolutely not, since whatever words that came from the Master or Ren were serious by the letter and not a single syllable was to be taken as a joke. After having some time with the Sith Lord, Ezra's personality grew much more serious and, more importantly, became much more honest with himself and with Cameron too. That little lie that he gave to the Sith Lord was a freebie despite him having to climb up a mountain by the orders of his Mentor. Not again would he lie about anything, even if it was a minor thing that wouldn't was insignificant.

He arrived at the location of the summoning, Castum Umbra, and was directed by senior members of the Knights of Ren to go to the Imperial Center which was where the other disciples were taking refuge upon arriving the complex of the facility. From there he would await further instructions of his Master and not step out of line by exploring the stone corridors of the facility. No need for any disobedience whatsoever, and especially being an apprentice to the Master of Ren.

[member="Cameron Centurion"], [member="Boo Chiyo"], [member="Greifen Ren"], [member="Kriel Firin"]

A loud screeching sound was heard outside as a TIE Hunter set down on the landing pad at the front of the massive skyhook. The cockpit opened as Disciple Corvax leaped from it and with a slight thud landed on the metal pad. He took the single-seated starfighter this time because nobody else would be coming with him and his supposed "Master" had forgotten all about him a long time ago, leaving him by himself. The galaxy was full of billions of trillions of species and people, but Arthan Corvax was truly alone.

The First Order was his family, but even then nobody bothered to take a second glance at the disciple, using him as a tool in their plans instead of as a real being. Maybe it was for the best, but for now Arthan would be left bitter from countless months of solitude, showing it in a variety of ways including letting out a foul feeling of darkness everytime he was in the room. The Zabrak crossed from the landing pad too the entrance of the Castum Umbra, making his way towards the common room where they were told to go.

The Ren were truly a different order.

[member="Cameron Centurion"] [member="Greifen Ren"] [member="Boo Chiyo"] [member="Kriel Firin"] [member="Ezra Denko"] [member="Clovis Torcularis"]

Apart from a casual nod to the entering members and hopefuls of the Order of Ren, Cameron was impossibly still and silent. As would be his typical procedure within Castum Umbra, the hood of Cameron's cloak was pulled back, the fabric pooling around his shoulders. Despite the unusually exposed nature of his facial features, shadows still danced across his eyes. The common room was lit principally by fires burning steadily in various areas of the room and the subtle glow of distant stars.

Stepping forward, Ciardha Ren made his way to where the rest stood. With a wave of his hand, the Sith Lord activated the holocom. Following a few moments, the Supreme Leader's enlarged hologram appeared before them. Immediately, Cameron dropped to a knee and bowed his head with the others. However...something unexpected happened in that moment. It was as if they were all immediately transported to another scene.

When the Supreme Leader commanded them all to rise, Cameron's silver-green eyes swept over their supposed new environment. It was little more than a barren wasteland, accompanied by a steady rain. Less than twenty feet away from them, a more normal-sized version of the Supreme Leader stood motionless.

It was not often than Cameron Centurion was impressed, but drawing multiple beings into an identical illusion from some distant, remote location was certainly not a feat completed by weak individuals.

---------

LtHw6y.jpg

Sieger Ren's eyes may not have been completely visible, but he was clearly staring intently at his Knights. As mist rolled around his lower body, the Supreme Leader slowly turned his head to regard each of the Knights individually. After what seemed like several minutes, a deep, raspy voice rolled across the minute expanse. "Knights... Disciples... You are at a crossroads, a point which you all must make a choice."

"There are those that have known service and leadership for decades." Gazing directly at Cameron for a moment, the Supreme Leader continued. "Those that have been Emperors or the empowering force behind them." Next, Sieger gazed intently at [member="Boo Chiyo"]. "Prodigal curiosities that, no doubt, others would wish to manipulate, maintain as little more than a slave." [member="Arthan Corvax"] was next to receive the Supreme Leader's direct attention. "Descendants of a long line and tradition of strength...both in the Force and mere physical might."

As the Supreme Leader turned to regard [member="Clovis Torcularis"], he paused for several seconds. "You all may yet struggle with the notion and desire for more. More power, more knowledge." Inhaling steadily, the Supreme Leader finally regarded [member="Greifen Ren"], [member="Kriel Firin"], and [member="Ezra Denko"]. "And you are all very dedicated to the continuation of the First Order and spreading of its ideals."

Stepping forward slightly, Sieger Ren continued his address to the assembled Knights and Disciples. "Many different backgrounds and experience levels. Where you have come from matters not, it is where you are going that will determine the course of this government and its people; the quality of your life. The Knights of Ren can be the home and source of strength you have all been searching for, but it will only do so if you commit to it fully. Your acceptance into the Knights of Ren is merely the start of your journey, and it affords you a large amount of status and authority within the First Order. My authority is what you embody and represent with every action."

Motioning in Cameron's direction, the Supreme Leader concluded his comments. "The weight of my affairs precludes me from having a direct hand in your development. For this reason, Ciardha Ren has my full trust and confidence in helping to guide you all along your individual paths. Disciples..." Sieger Ren's attention abruptly shifted to the Disciples of the Beyond in attendance. "I look forward to reports of your induction into the Knights of Ren. Ciardha. I leave them in your care."

In but an instant, they were all returned to the familiar appearance of the Castum Umbra common room. The hologram of the Supreme Leader dissipated immediately with the transition.

----------

Cameron turned his silver-green gaze to regard those assembled. "No pressure," was the partial joke that the Sith Lord offered. Partial. "Gentlemen. I know for a fact that I have not personally met all of you. I am Ciardha Ren. I apologize for taking so long to call this convocation, but we move forward from this point. Before I begin in earnest, are there questions or comments about anything that has transpired here thus far?" Cameron, after all, was not the Supreme Leader, and he believed in constructive criticism and ideas promoting progress in any organization.

Constructive being the key word.

[member="Ezra Denko"] | [member="Kriel Firin"] | [member="Boo Chiyo"] | [member="Arthan Corvax"] | [member="Greifen Ren"] | [member="Clovis Torcularis"]

As the landing ramp extended down from their shuttle and Greifen prepared to depart, he turned back to [member="Kriel Firin"].

"No, I have never met him," Greifen responded. "I came to the First Order as the Supreme Leader was growing more reticent to grant frequent audiences. And even then, I was but a Disciple. I was not worthy of his presence. The fact that you will get to commune with him now is a great honor, do not take it for granted."

Greifen led his Apprentice into the massive facility of Castum Umbra - not unlike a darker Cloud City, Greifen mused, which was in fact where he had taken Kriel into the cause. Hydraulic doors hissed open to permit him entrance, and Greifen soon found himself in a room with many other dark presences in the Force - some he recognized, others he did not. This was the first time the Knights of Ren had all been together in a room in a long, long time. Greifen's heart swelled with a dark pride as he joined his dark-cloaked brothers... only to be swept away by the Supreme Leader's vision.

...And then it was gone, long before Greifen had time to process what had been said. He wished to see more of Supreme Leader Sieger, he wanted guidance, insight into the Force... there were so many questions Greifen had. But the man he had waited so long to see was gone, just as soon as he had appeared. Such was the nature of his ways. Looking down momentarily, Greifen meditated on the Supreme Leader's appearance. Then, [member="Cameron Centurion"] broke the silence.

"Long have I waited for an audience with the Supreme Leader himself..." Greifen said in response, it was not so much a question as it was a musing. "Long have we all labored in far corners of the galaxy, carrying out his will. it has been too long since we Knights of Ren have been called together under one roof. Too long indeed."

[member="Arthan Corvax"] [member="Ezra Denko"] [member="Clovis Torcularis"] [member="Boo Chiyo"]

To be in the presence of beings who wielded true power was a humbling experience.

To one who believed in that which was Primeval, the experience proved just how great the majesty of Halrormalenth's splendor was. How bright the light of Nogras, or how deep the shadows of Balagoth. The universe of Sargon was one filled with wonders that boggled the mind.

And terrors unlike anything imagined.

He'd experienced the presence of one with such power just one other time, when he'd served the Host Lord of the Primeval herself, Anja aj'Rou. Now, as then, the boy took a knee as he made himself subservient to the one who wielded such incredible insight into the Force. Not because they wielded power, but for what they spoke of doing with that power. When order had been restored to the galaxy, they would have the one thing that had been eluded the mortal races since the last days of the Old Republic.

Peace.

When the moment had faded, and they'd returned to their own mundane place in the universe, the boy rose up from the floor as the man introduced as their handler picked up where the Supreme Leader had left off. As was his habit, the boy said nothing and opted, instead, to listen as one among them engaged Ciardha Ren in conversation.

[member="Clovis Torcularis"] | [member="Greifen Ren"] | [member="Cameron Centurion"] | [member="Arthan Corvax"] | [member="Ezra Denko"]​

Arjant Clevenger

A
And so, the Dark Jedi was escorted to a room that consisted the other members of the Knights of Ren where the visit by the Supreme Leader, that was unknown to the Disciple, was made which caused him to kneel in respect to the dictator of the First Order. Never had he had the honors or opportunity to meet the leader of this Empire in which he could understood since a man like the Supreme Leader would have a lot of burden on his shoulders as he was the head of this whole body. The man spoke of words that praised them as they were spreading the ideals and authority of the First Order which was something that the young Denko liked. Being acknowledged and regarded by high words. Those that opposed the idea of Imperialism would only counter these words as it was a way to entrap others to act as a "servant" to a dark power that would give nothing in return. And those were plain nonbelievers that didn't want to be in a perfect, straight line with no curves or imperfect angles to it.

Not to Ezra's mind. Not at all.

After the Supreme Leader had his conference with the Knights of Ren, there was chatter within the room and no syllable came out from his mouth as he felt he had no right to speak in the conversation of his seniors. He would talk until he was asked to speak whether it was from his mentor or another fellow comrade.

[member="Greifen Ren"], [member="Cameron Centurion"], [member="Arthan Corvax"], [member="Clovis Torcularis"], [member="Kriel Firin"], [member="Boo Chiyo"]

Arthan observed as many members of the Knights of Ren entered the common room, most he knew but some of them were newcomers. Force-sensitives with an untamed and unrefined ability to use the Force, most thought it was better to join either the Jedi or the Sith, though there were the intelligent ones that chose something other than orders that were way past their glory days, they chose the Ren.

The Disciple grinned to himself as one of the Masters of Ren that he had only seen once before, on Vassek, activated the holocommunicator from which the Supreme Leader would greet them. As the man himself appeared Arthan sunk into a kneel and looked at the ground almost instinctively, not daring to look up and catch a glance of him.

Not even three seconds passed before Arthan felt the strangest feeling, raindrops started pouring onto his cloak. The Supreme Leader commanded them all to rise and the Disciple did so, standing up from his kneeling position and fixing his eyes on the figure that was emitting massive amounts of power, Arthan had never sensed a wielder of the Force that was this powerful.

Sieger Ren began addressing the assembled Knights of Ren, singling out individual members of the Order including Arthan, who was listening intently to every word the man said. The Supreme Leader then concluded his speech and suddenly they were back to the common room, but Arthan now had an empowering sense of awe in him.

The man who had gathered them finished things off with a small statement and then asked the Ren if they had any comments or questions, another Ren stated that it was long awaited for all of them to be here, which Arthan nodded in agreement to. Other than that the Zabrak was quiet, hoping to move on to something equally as exciting as actually meeting the Supreme Leader

[member="Cameron Centurion"] [member="Greifen Ren"] [member="Boo Chiyo"] [member="Kriel Firin"] [member="Ezra Denko"] [member="Clovis Torcularis"]

((OOC: Sorry for the delay!))

Cameron nodded his head simply in agreement with Greifen. "Yes. I'm sure there are some of you that long for the knowledge and secrets the Supreme Leader has amassed. However, I caution you against committing your bodies and souls to that which you are not...adequately prepared."

Clasping his hands behind his back, Ciardha Ren did what he could to clarify his meaning. "I understand that we all see ourselves in varying lights. From the Supreme Leader's own lips, he sees the Knights of Ren as an extension of himself, his will. It is for this reason that, upon full induction into the Order of Ren, you are empowered with a great deal of power to take action on the Supreme Leader's behalf. During a recent conversation, Leader Ren indicated a desire to further hone our efforts by allowing the Knights of Ren to specialize."

Slowly, Cameron allowed his silver-green gaze to drift among those assembled. "This is not an effort to force any of you to limit your development or contributions. It may be a desire of the Supreme Leader, but I have no need or desire for perpetuating a concept ultimately rejected by the whole. Should the majority of you here fail to see the benefit, I am happy to represent our collective input to the Supreme Leader."

Falling silent for a moment, the Sith Lord inhaled deeply. Yes, he had just claimed a willingness to push back against the Supreme Leader's wishes in a rather casual fashion. That was a prerogative the Sith Lord maintained not by virtue of his position within the Knights of Ren...but by virtue of his life's experiences. This was the role of Ciardha Ren...a filter between the Supreme Leader's 'good ideas' and the actionable reality of effectiveness.

"Takadan Knights...the masters of stealth and subterfuge. This class will be responsible for the infiltration of our enemies and allies alike. Rest assured that no internal or external unit is above the faceless observation of the Knights of Ren. Jakkan Knights...the masters of the arcane. This class is to be the core of the Order's progress in unlocking greater power to be used to the benefit of the First Order. Praxic Knights...the masters of combat and the very sword of the Supreme Leader and this Order. Those of you that have been trained on the culture of the Jedi and Sith past and present may recognize...similarities. This is a reality simply because they work."

As Cameron fell silent, he motioned for the collective group to voice their own opinions or suggestions. All input was welcome, but it was obviously the input of the Knights of Ren that would carry greater weight.

[member="Greifen Ren"] | [member="Boo Chiyo"] | [member="Kriel Firin"] | [member="Ezra Denko"] | [member="Clovis Torcularis"] | [member="Arthan Corvax"]

Noah Firline walked the long halls of Castum Umbra. His dual blades clanked against his belt, covered by his usual white robes. Since he had landed, Noah felt the presence of the dark side. However, it wasn't the Sith. He felt something more sophisticated and more advanced than the Jedi or the Sith.

Through his several years of exploration in the Outer Rim, he started to hear whispers of a new threat rising in the galaxy. It wasn't until recently he had heard their name. The First Order. Devoted to restoring the galaxy to it's former state of peace, The First Order threatened to destroy the Jedi and the Sith. Having had a history with both groups, Noah decided to find out more about this mysterious organization. He came to Dosuun and, despite his unorthodox methods, was able to discover the location of The Knights of Ren, after asking many high ranking First Order Officers.

Noah felt strange. He had not been near this many force users since he was with the Sith. He was told that the Knights were notified that he would be joining, but he doubted the credibility of the force-influenced officer who provided him his information.

For the past few months, Noah had been obsessed with the prospect of a group of force users like this. They did not have the treachery and the dishonor of the Sith. They did not have the corruption and the ignorance of the Jedi. Not to mention, they shared a common goal with Noah. That goal being to rid the galaxy of the Jedi and the Sith forever. It almost sounded too good to be true.

Suddenly, Noah stopped in his tracks. He heard voices coming from the room next to him. As he prepared to enter the door, he parted his robes slightly to reveal his reflective sabers. Though his intent was to be peaceful, he anticipated a somewhat hostile reaction from the Knights of Ren. He had won many battles over the past few years, but he had not faced off against another force user in far too long. His lightsaber combat had always been exceptional, but he wondered if he could still hold his own against so many strong figures. He also sensed an unusually strong force presence among one of the knights. Bracing himself in front of the door, Noah counted the knights in his mind. There were six to nine of them, all having different experience levels. This should be fun. Hoping the First Order officer had listened to him, he opened the door.

((OOC: Thanks for letting me join in. Let me know if you need anything from me but I'm excited to start RPing with you guys))

[member="Cameron Centurion"] | [member="Arthan Corvax"] | [member="Ezra Denko"] | [member="Boo Chiyo"] | [member="Greifen Ren"] | [member="Clovis Torcularis"] | [member="Kriel Firin"]

Kiel listened. He was arrogant still and impatient more often than he should be — but he knew when to hold his tongue and when it was important to listen. The Knights and Masters of Ren outstripped his knowledge significantly — and he knew it. So he knew when to be the dutiful Disciple, and now was one of those times. Time was on his side and he would take however long it needed to progress — it was simply a matter of when and not if to him.

The congregation of Dark-sided users was slightly oppressive and Kriel could not only sense their power but was easily able to gauge that many were significantly more powerful than he was — but he took hope in the fact that was due to longer and more advanced training.

He allowed others to speak first. Not due to deference but because he wanted to learn, to gauge their knowledge and not necessarily display his own. So he listened intently as they spoke and kept his own counsel for now. For the options perplexed him. It was hard enough to understand the basics of becoming a Knight, let alone the added complication of specialism. Kiel decided to hold his decision until he became a Knight, until his basic knowledge was sufficient that he could identify his strengths and weaknesses and make an informed decision based upon facts as opposed to what would surely be a whim if he decided today. In truth, a number of the options sounded appealing but any decision would be based on pure logic and not emotion.

[member="Noah Firline"] [member="Cameron Centurion"] [member="Arthan Corvax"] [member="Ezra Denko"] [member="Boo Chiyo"] [member="Greifen Ren"] [member="Clovis Torcularis"]

Greifen tented his hands as Cameron spoke, and finally, when a silence hung in the air after his words, Greifen saw the opportunity to interject.

"The professed role of the Takadan Knights sounds like it straddles the line of Ubiqtorate territory," He mouthed slowly. "Will we be informing Ubiqtorate agents of our involvement in these endeavors, or will our actions be hidden even from them? Will there be a risk of redundancy here?"

At the tail end of Greifen's statement, the doors opened once more to reveal [member="Noah Firline"], an unfamiliar visage. Never before had Greifen seen this person amongst the halls of the Citadel on Dosuun, but he was a Force-user of some kind, evidenced by the lightsaber hilts which hung at his belt. Greifen eyed the newcomer imperiously.

"And who is this that has joined the congregation of the Knights of Ren?" Greifen inquired.

[member="Kriel Firin"] [member="Cameron Centurion"] [member="Arthan Corvax"] [member="Ezra Denko"] [member="Boo Chiyo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom