Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we goooo... (Criminal minded)

I've struggled to keep things going on this forum, and not because of you guys..you folks are great. This is going to be my third attempt to find something in Crix to write. He's a darksider. He grew up in a military family and was shipped to be one of the last classes of acolytes on korriban before that whole era ended (not sure of the details anymore, it was a while back that I made this character.) He graduated but was M.I.A soon after in a space fight that ended in a jedi defeating him (Actual Character though I don't remember their name). He was later rescued by a darkside cult but really didn't fall in line with their way of thinking so he bailed on them. Long story short, I am simply assuming he's been moving from place to place doing jobs and so that's where I'll start.

Does any criminal organization have a use for a force user of little renown and perhaps unhoned and fledling tier ability? He's not afraid to get his hands dirty with protags and I'm not afraid of having him draw the short end of the stick to a degree. Let me know.

Can't speak to the criminal organization part but I have criminals and I have Sith and am willing to tag with you if you'd like to dance! Let me know here or hit me up on Discord at 'dieshize'

PM Sent.

Die Shize Die Shize may be working on a criminal duo (at least for a mission) so that being said. Any interested party may be hiring the pair of us (perhaps not as a pair but separately as they havent' had any lead up to this). Anyway, all crime bosses are welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom