Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we are.

"Meet me on Nar Shaddaa. We need to talk."

She had left him, the father of her children and her husband a message and the coordinates to find her this evening along with a message that she wished to speak with him.

It took a lot to spur Deneve into action. A lot. Yet it took even more to anger the woman to the point of violence or drinking; It seemed her husband was capable of doing both this evening.

So it really wasn't any surprise when the woman found herself within the bar on Nar Shaddaa that had played a part in reuniting her parents. Located within the back of the seedy establishment, the woman would raise a glass of whiskey to her lips and down it. Her fingers drumming against the table in an impatient manner. She really didn't know what she would say to him. Perhaps get the basic pleasantries out of the way then approach why she had called him here. She was drinking so that would take an edge off of the anger she felt at the man she had married. Mistakes were made.

Leaning back within her chair, she would glance around at those in high spirits and sigh, she used to be like them able to drink away her worries and cares.. Yet now she didn't have the luxury.. She had responsibilities, to her father, her children and perhaps to her husband depending on how this encounter went.

[member="Fos Misao"]

Matreya

Silently a man walked into the bar, hood drawn to cover his face. Fos Misao, Damien Daemon, had received word from his wife that wished to meet with him. So he had made haste. Clad in a shoddy suit, with his Cater Coat covering his appearance, he approached the bar.

Murmuring softly to the bartender, he waited for the man to comply by bringing him a bourbon on the rocks. Once done, he payed then headed toward where his senses touched against his wife's. He stared down at the murky color of his drink, all the while navigating with perfect clarity. He never bumped into anyone, nor anything. Yet knew perfectly when to sit down at the chair opposite his wife.

"Hello Deneve." He murmured, finally looking up, his gaze leveling on her own. Being so reclusive had made his emotions more stable for the time being; he had basically returned to the Damien he knew so long ago had died.

[member="Deneve Verd"]

"You and I have a lot to discuss.. The first being sending our daughter as means to check up on me and passively insult my father.. You may dislike him. But do not have our daughter voice your opinions.. Secondly, Ava is fine now.. "

Speaking softly , she made sure to keep her emotions in check, she would not lash out at him no matter how big the urge to felt to do so may of been. It was part of the reason for her picking this particular place.

"I know I haven't been the most affectionate wife. I've been distant and gone most of the time . Adriel believes I favor her sister.. I've come to leave the choice to try and make us work or we decide to end our marriage.. Though should we end our marriage. Avaritia will stay with me and come visit you when available .."

For someone having down six cups of whiskey, she was talking both rationally and quite calmly. She had a lot of time to think these things through , she would of liked to scream and be angry but she saw no point in doing so.

[member="Fos Misao"]

Matreya

Foe listened to her words, silently contemplating the outcomes available. On one hand, he could retain his wife, which he was all for - sex with the daughter of basically your rival? Worth it. But to lose her, while saddening, might be for the best.. in the long run she had proven to be far more independent than either of them had initially believed.

Raising a hand, while tapping into the power his Spirits gave him, a switch of the finger stilled every body in the room. All at once people froze as if time itself had stopped. But upon closer inspection, it would be noticeable that each did indeed continue breathing, and blinking.

"I saw this in a video once. A guy in a wheel chair did this, by seizing the minds of each person in an area, and simply ceasing cognizant functions for a time." He explained then gestured, "You can feel free to talk as you wish, as I am sure you have more to say than just niceties."

He smiled, and for the first time in many months, it was the same cocky smile that had been evident when they first got together. Fos had returned to himself in more ways then emotional control. Now he simply needed to keep it that way, which he would he had vowed.

"I am glad to hear of our daughters healing. If it is alright with you, I would like to check in on her after this." He said, then took a deep pull from his glass, "Last I saw her was months ago, well before the whole mix up with Adriel. So I hope she even still recognizes me." He said with a chuckle.

[member="Deneve Verd"]

"I've said my piece. No use getting angry with the man I both love and whom ticks me off to the point I could strangle him.. We both are independent creatures. I am willing to work on not being so independent. Though , I will never be a house wife.. I love you. Yes, you piss me off. But my love for you is there.."

Glancing around, she would give him an exasperated sigh before arching a brow, clearly not amused by his antics. Reaching out, she would punch him in the arm lightly, her eyes narrowing slightly.

"Must you do stuff like that?"Her voice held the slightest traces of amusement, not that she would openly admit that to him. He was a pain in her butt the majority of the time but she would go out of her way for him should he ever request it.

"I'll take you to see her.."

[member="Fos Misao"]

Matreya

Fos laughed, "Do this? Yes of course. Its amazingly fun to show off like this." He grinned once more then nodded, "I love you too Den. The Force drew us together, but our love has made us work." He reached out and held the hand she had punched him with, stroking the flesh there lightly with his thumb.

When she said she would take him, he immediately rose from the chair. Draining the glass, he set it down, then almost as if he had forgotten the people around them, he waved a hand to return them to normal. Holding a hand to assist her up, he smiled, "I have my ship this time. So Folding Space is gonna be a bit harder, second trips and all. So I figure the ships will probably be the best bet to get to her."

[member="Deneve Verd"]

"She's here. Somewhere safe.."

Taking his hand, she would lead him towards the exit of the bar and then drag him down a few alley-ways that twisted and turn. After walking for a good amount of time and a great distance , they would come upon a quaint little house. Moving forward, she would lead him inside then up the stairs towards a room in the back of the house.

Opening the door, she would step into the room and then begin speaking softly. "Ava, look who came to see you princessa."She would murmur softly before moving into the room and heading to place a light kiss upon her daughter's temple.

[member="Fos Misao"]

Matreya

Fos followed his wife silently. He hadnt quite expected to find her wife kept his daughter on one of the potentially most dangerous planets. It wasn't so impossible to imagine, as she alone could defend the girl if it was required, plus her father would do so if necessary. He didn't understand why the girl was allowed to know her grandfather, but Addy was not; but it didn't matter as she was safe.

When they entered the building, he remained quiet until she had brought up his arrival. Afterwards he stepped inside, a smile crossing his features as he looked to his beautiful heir. She was not what he had last seen, but still she was beautiful. More like her mothers lineage he had to guess, but still just beautiful.

"Hey baby girl. How ya been? Its been so long baby." He said then dropped down next to her to hold his arms open to her for a hug.

[member="Deneve Verd"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom