Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Here’s a Health to the Company!

8kLUkw5.png

Location: Planet Kestri | City of Tor Valum | West Ridge near the Antos Academy
Objective: Find a place to drink
Tag: Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

"Come on Bakrinr what are y'all waiting for? Let's go celebrate while I'm still young at heart." Exclaimed a grizzled man in gray bluish beskar'gam leading ahead in great stride. Behind him were half a dozen younger Si'kahya warriors.

Minerva had to resist the urge to roll her eyes at the veteran's good natured jab at them even though the helmet covered her face. Garen of Clan Shale was older and more experienced than all of his squad. All the same he is a jolly fellow who loved to remind his bethern to 'live a little' as he would phrase it.

"I'll drink you all under the table." Declared a female Bothan in orange armor displaying a big smirk before Minerva answered.

"In your dreams Naal. It's going to be me."

Naal and the rest of the squad laughed as they continued walking down the ice covered pavement. "We shall see about that." Naal replied, no doubt ready to make a wager about it. Within minutes Garen their Ruus'alor stopped them with a raised arm before pointing to the establishment meters away.

Taking in the sight Minerva then remarked. "What is this place called again?"

"Mythosaur's Den. We can enjoy ourselves but let's not wreck it. The last idiots who tried got their collective ipurav kicked by the owner. Trust me he doesn't mess around when it comes to his property."

"Okay we get it he is a badass let's go in already." Said Naal growing impatient before their squad leader shrugged his shoulders. Once done the whole squad entered inside the bar together.

Last edited:

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
Just before the three entered the neat brick building that held a Mythosaur skull sign outside, something happen that proved the ruug'la verd right. Mainly, the heavy oak door slamming open and an armored Weequay flying out and bouncing onto the cold ground. A hopping mad clone striding out after him with his Verpine pistol in hand, snarling as his voice sounded like a growl. "I told all of you utreekovs more than once but you can't seem to get it through your heads..."

With the twist of his hand, he would make the makeshift brass knuckles on his belt fly into the air and started to pound the leather-skinned man right in his mouth. "No... weapons... in the fighting ring..." Needless to say, the offender had some broken teeth by the time Omen was done with him. It was only when he noticed all the eyes on him that he promptly dropped the gauntlets and made his way back inside. He had to exchange all the now tainted bets back to their owners after all and with this new money in their pockets, they would surely want to exchange that for something in their stomachs which meant more work for him. Man today was going to be a long day...

He would hold the door open to the trio with a tired smile that only someone who was going through a long day at work would sympathize with. "Come right in Vod, just keep your blasters holster. I got enough work to do and body disposal isn't cheap."

Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad

Last edited:
Objective: Find a place to drink(Succeeded)

Alongside her comrades Minerva both looked on as the scene played out before them. She wasn't exactly a stranger to this but to see the bartender, an actual clone was something the young warrior didn't expect to meet today. Once he was done beating the offending Weequay senseless the owner went back and held the door open for their group. Like a gentleman of all things. A brief chuckle escaped Minerva. She was both amused and impressed.

This is someone my father would've liked to hang out with… When he was still alive.

Keeping that thought to herself Minerva then heard Garen whisper to them. "Told ya. He doesn't mess around." Subsequently he nodded to Omen, saying. "Sure thing Omen we will play nice. You have my word."

With a silent gesture he directed his companions to obey the rule to keep their blasters holstered. After what she just saw and really wanting to get a solid drink Minerva was more than willing to listen to that.

"Still going to outdrink all of you." Proclaimed Naal, causing Minerva to retort as the trio entered inside.

"Keep dreaming Naal, keep dreaming."

Sergeant Omen

Omen chuckled as the oldest of the trio, a regular named Garen, confirmed they would follow his rules. "That's all I ask. I've got enough young knuckleheads from the Academy that I have to watch over to pay attention to as it is. You know how it is, give them an inch and they take a mile."

A wide grin lit up the Clone as he overheard the two young women try to boast over one another as he let them through the wide doorway. As long as they actually paid their drinking tabs he wouldn't complain.

Inside the buildings' red brick walls, memorabilia of every type could be found on them, battling for attention. Recent items from the Invasion of Panatha such as complete suits of Peacekeeper's armors and weapons with scenes from the recent Invasion on one wall labeled "Our Future" contrasted Relics such as Mandalorian Armor Suits and cultural items from weapons to instruments with scenes from Mandolore's past with the center scene being Mandalore the Great rallying his people to war from his Basilisk droid. The other side was labeled "Our Past" and each side tried to show how the past often repeated itself for better or worse. Tables were scattered about the floor and booths sat against the Front Wall where visitors could look to see the City of Kestri sparkle in the sunlight.

In the middle of the floor was a fighting pit with a net around it where people could spar or bet against the house or with each other on the result of tournaments that the Bar hosted. Right now, two of his staff members were refunding the overlooker's bets as two more fighters squared off. Hopefully, Omen wouldn't need to get involved this time.

Finally, on the back wall where the bar sat was a mega screen showing news, markets, and bounty updates with relative army movements being shown for all to see with smaller screens showing sporting events from all across the galaxy.

The Clone strived beside the old warrior as they made their way to the counter. "So Garen, you never said that you had two babes under your wing. What are their names if I may ask?"

Objective: Time to party!

Minerva took in everything at the bar as much as possible. Even though covered completely in armor it would be pretty evident to any keen obese ever she was impressed. Still walking with their compatriots and host Minerva silently concluded.

I have been to many bars and cantinas in this crazy galaxy but this feels really like something special. Makes me feel at home…

Home. That was a word Minerva didn't often associate with herself. Often she had wandered the stars and usually alone amongst beings who either feared, resented or ignored her presence. Seeing all in this in a strange way gave Minerva hope for her adopted culture's future.

Once they reached the counter, Omen asked Garen for his companions' names. Immediately Minerva answered with an amused snort before taking off her helmet.

"Oh I can speak for myself vod. My name is Minerva Fhirdiad, adopted daughter of Jorel Merrik."

Swifty their Bothan squadmate followed suit. "Naal Jeban at your service."

"So what is your name verd?" Minerva asked the old clone.

Sergeant Omen

Omen passed by both women and made his way behind the bar, nodding in greeting to both as he passed them. He only had one thing in mind, getting these noble warriors drinks.

The fight was starting up again as a young Male Human and sandy-skinned Male Twilek faced off in the pit as a crowd started to form and hang from the protective rails that kept anyone from hopping into the pit, baying for the match to actually start. Soon blood would start to flow as the two fighters gave all they had in an attempt to get farther in the day-long tournament with the 100,000 credit prize pool. "It is a pleasure to meet you both. Hopefully, I'll see you around here more."

As he got out two bottles of his custom Jogan Fruit Blast Tihaar and another bottle of Mandallian Narcolethe for the big man. "Omen Mereel, brother to Rus'alor Jhira Mereel. Now for the real question. Have you had any action recently?"

Last edited:
Objective: Time to party!

Placing her helm on the counter Minerva accepted the offered drink. Hearing the ongoing fight she glanced over to watch it briefly. Then sharing a competitive look with Naal the pair raised their cups and started gulping down their beverages. Garen shook his head in mild amusement while taking his time to savor the drink he had. Seconds later Minerva and Naal stopped.

Placing the cups down, Bothan coughed two times, causing Minerva to smirk. "Can't handle your liquor Naal?" Suddenly she started coughing as well and Naal laughed in response.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"That was some strong stuff..." Minerva admitted before smiling once more. "I like it."

At Omen's introduction and subsequent question the former founding shrugged her shoulders.

"Well our unit fought on Kamino sometime ago against crazed droids."

Naal and Garen nodded in agreement before the latter commented.

"That's why one should never trust a city's defenses to a bunch of machines."

"All the same, it was an interesting fight. Remember how that commando droid came at me swinging its blade? I kept dodging until getting ahold of the clanker's head with both hands and tore it right off."

"Well I destroyed a dwarf spider droid along with several B-1s in less than a few moments."

Naal snorted. "Yea because you used your jetpack's missile."

"Still counts in my opinion."

Garen nodded before he and the other warriors remembered Omen is a clone wars veteran.

“Look at us we‘re bragging about this when you no doubt scrapped more clankers than we can count Omen.”

Last edited:

Sergeant Omen

Omen crossed his arms as he leaned against the bar's storage cabinet, grinning from ear to ear as the trio had their drinks and seemed to find them satisfactory. "Glad you all like them. It is good to know I still have a talent for making drinks."

Omen's posture became more rigid as Minerva mentioned fighting droids on Kamia. Ah, Kamino... He didn't complete his objective of burning the whole cloning complex to the ground but at least he had rigged up a signal so he would know what chamber had been activated and when. It was all he could do before the rocket-firing B2s had forced him back to his ship. At least he would know if someone activated a chamber. That would have to be enough to stave off his desire to kill off cloning for good. "I've faced off against lots of things, clackers included. I just bit off more than I could chew on that day in particular by going in alone."

"No kidding." Minerva said in response, feeling a bit awkward upon noting the bartender's reaction. The young woman hadn't intended to cause discomfort but the more she thought about it the more Minerva realized how personal it is for Omen.

I found myself ten years into the future after a freak accident with the hyperdrive. It's been an adjustment to be sure but I can't even imagine how he feels being centuries out of time.

Sensing the awkwardness Garen spoke up. "So have any of you ever kissed a Wookiee?"

Naal who was drinking some of her beer spit some of it out as she both coughed and laughed.

"N-no hahaha I can't say that I ever had."

"Me neither have you…Garen?" Minerva answered next with an amused expression

Smirking from ear to ear the old veteran shrugged his shoulders before confessing.

"Well was it years ago. During a life day party at some cantina somewhere I forgot. Anyway I scored big that night at the cards and wasted it all on drinks for everyone. Later in gratitude a Wookie female who was drunk by the way marched up to my seat and embraced me before I got a big hairy smooch from her."

Instantly the other Mandalorians laughed in reaction to the story. Still smirking, Minerva turned to Omen.

"What has been one of the craziest things ever happened here in your bar?

Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Sergeant Omen

Omen minded his own business, not saying anything in response to Minerva. Unlike what Minerva thought though, the clone wasn't traumatized by the droids. What he was worried about was a black ops clone manufacturing operation starting up under their collective noses by the state or anyone else for that matter. No one deserved to be born into slavery, especially born into slavery just to get shot.

"Wookies aren't bad in the sack." No Omen had never been with a Wookie but just the sight on their collective faces at the little white lie was worth the loss of karma. At Minerva's question though, he thought for a moment before responding. "We've had everything from all-out bar fights to people coming out of here stark naked after a night of gambling gone bad. I can't think of anything more specific than that though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom