Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Her Tears of Joy OOC Thread

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
Well I got the thread up. I wanted to incorporate a little history so everyone could get a sense of the Hapes Consortium. I know not everyone interested in 1000+ word posts. If you wanted to skip over the prologue and into the rping that is ok I just wish for people to join and have fun. :)

Rahn Haaku

Minister of Foreign Affairs, CSA
That was an incredible opening post and i'm really glad that this is an open event. I'm relatively new to the site so i'm always glad at the chance to write with new folks. Rahn Haaku is the new Minister of Foreign Affairs for the CSA, this will no doubt be a great chance to rub shoulders with the intergalactic elite

Allana Badeaux

[member="Rahn Haaku"]

I’m very pleased to hear someone enjoyed my opening post. It may not look like it but it took me a better part of my day. Between searching for images and getting an outline of what I wanted to do. Making the sub and seeing it pass through the factory. I did end up not using all of the images I had collected. By the time I reached to the part where I was writing Allana moving through the party my brain felt a little like mush.

My big hope in this thread people will be able to see why I love the Consortium, that and an opportunity for the Hapes faction members to be able to write their characters in a Hapes Consortium setting. There is a great deal of potential here.

Allana Badeaux

People are free to join this regardless of faction. As I said before the only requirement is no aggression. This is an opportunity for diplomats to mingle and for people to socialize with people outside of their factions or with their factions. Jump in and make some friends.

Allana Badeaux

Brief Thread Summery (To help it make it easier for people to join)

Many guests have arrived to the Château Loire’an Palace on Gallinore (A planet located in the Hapes Consortium). There are many rooms on the first floor that is open to the guests to explore and socialize in. There are more than one pallor, dining rooms, and ballrooms. Just consider there are many npc guests that are not Hapen at this dance. There also many npc Happen attending this dance as well.

There is a rare treat featured in this thread some here at Chaos might enjoy, Pink Champagne.

There are a number of writers that have joined already that you can mingle with. They could be in different locations of the castle. Not everyone had put in their header their location. A total of five Hapen characters have showed up. There is a chance for more to show up but some are on LOA.

Rahn Haaku

Minister of Foreign Affairs, CSA
[member="Allana Djo"], I got a bit busy the past week and I was unable to get around to posting. I was wondering if her royal highness would still have time to meet with Rahn Haaku at the party so he could lavish her royal highness with praise and express his desire to explore the benefits of establishing diplomatic relations between the CSA and Hapes Consortium

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom