Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Ultrachrome

Hi all,

I am in dire need of your help. I'm in the process of making Astrid some Ultrachrome armor so she can truly be our little SSC tank.
What I need is : two or more characters your character is not familiar with, become trapped in hostile territory and escape.

So, do I have to do a separate dev thread or can it be within the Rakghoul outbreak?
If the latter is true, can I be paired up with someone who Astrid does not know IC, preferably two characters, so I can have my objective for ultrachrome fulfilled?

[member="Connor Harrison"] Zombie outbreak is your baby, can this be done? I'd hate to make separate dev threads and bother people to join.

[member="Astrid Stormguard"] Hey!

Well from that "rule" I'd say the Rakghoul thread should be ok - you're with Jedi you aren't familiar with in a hostile environment full of enemies, and we've got to escape. I mean, got to tidy up a bit first but escape with our lives is crucial!

If that's not acceptable, I don't see anyone having a problem you making a Dev thread; that's what we all need to do to get our bits.

Happy to help if required. :)

[member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] you beat me to the punch.

[member="Astrid Stormguard"] when in doubt, ask. The judges tend to be fair with that sort of thing. And since she and Audren don't know each other, he'd be available for it. It's up to you.

Edit: should have gone to read before I put that in. The offer stands though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom