Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me start!

[member="Aiden Starkwalker"]

Finding a face to use is also a cool start, along with checking out factions(if any) to get your feet wet. Around this time of year a number host balls, social threads or winter "get togethers" so it might be a good time to try out a few threads as well.

Aiden Starkwalker said:
Hello, My name is Aiden Starkwalker. I love to role play and have done supwrheros in the past but am new to star wars rp. Someone walk me through how to begin?
Hi there, Aiden! Welcome to Star Wars: ME....I mean Star Wars: Chaos!

Okay: the process is real simple so I am going to put it into 4 steps.

1:Think of character concept and write a character bio.
2:Choose a faction that aligns with your characters concept.
3: Get out there and role-play with members of your faction but also remember to role play with others in threads tagged as "Public". You can meet a lot of new people this way.
4: Have fun, make cool stuff in the Factory or special companions and natural creations in the Codex. This role-play community is very plastic and molds to any roleplayer. Be whoever you want. Just check the rules and guidelines first. ;)

[member="Aiden Starkwalker"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom