Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Hey my name is Akartin.

He was a Jedi Consular/Shadow on the MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic, so I decided to use it for here as well. I'm new to this particular forum and its setup so I am open to any and all help offered. I encourage it.

I'm not new to roleplaying, though my style may differ from some on here, I don't know just yet. I haven't really had the chance to look around yet. I would certainly appreciate any help, or direction, offered from a senior member of the forum

Anywho, I look forward to getting into this and thanks for allowing me to be a part of it!

[member=Akartin]

Welcome to Chaos! :) I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and find what you're looking for. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Though I'm not a senior member, I'll do my best. ;)

I actually do have some questions.

How do I insert an image into a post, for my character?
How do I use the colors, because I tried highlighting words and coloring them, but it wouldn't work.

[member=Akartin]

1) There should be a button to press in the toolbar called "image" to help you with this. Click that, and insert the url of the image. I'm not sure how to upload them from your computer and such, if possible, but perhaps someone else could help you out with that.

2) Hmm, there should be tools available to you allowing you to highlight and colour words, just right of "font" and "size" in the toolbar. If that doesn't work, just type in for example [ color=red]Text that you wanted coloured[ /color] . Remove the space after the first "[" though.

I hope you found this helpful. :)

I did find it very helpful, thank you Zylah Dvale.

Now, I have another question. I have tried to upload an image via the image icon in the text box thing, and it says I cant use that image extension on this forum. What am I doing wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom