Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Hello. I'm new here, and I would like to introduce myself. I have slight experience in roleplaying on sites and much experience in roleplay in general. I hope to be welcomed here. Besides the guides, does anybody have an suggestions or tips on what to start off on? It would be appreciated!

[member="NotoddDifferent"]
Welcome! I honestly suggest getting an idea on what character you want to create first, then working on their character bio sheet next. You can use mine as an example, the link to which is beneath my signature.

How would I join a faction? Do I start off alone and then join a faction, or am I able to decide which faction I'm in? How would I go about the second option? Would I have to ask if I could do that?

sabrina

what type character do you want to make?

This would decide, what faction you would be suited to.

sabrina

The order of gray, would be good for you.
So could be silver jedi, or the republic. Though the they object if you turn during an invasion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom